CH. 7

I put the last touches on the house, folding the clothes that were still hanging on the clothesline. I don't know where this effort is coming from or why. Fuck, I even baked him a cake! Why on earth did I bake for someone I barely know? Omg, what if he thinks today is a good day to count tattoos? Either way, my bikini zone is waxed and ready to go. Okay, I don't think that's a good thought. 

The bell rings and I quickly open to see which Taehyung decided to come. The fuckboy or his blushy mess. When my eyes landed on him, he seemed… out of breath?

“Were you running?” I questioned giving him space to come in.

“Oh, it’s nothing,” he gestured with his hand trivializing the issue and looking around “Listen, I won’t be able to stay, maybe we can reschedule? I have a family matter to take care of and my brother will be here any minute to pick me up.”

“Oh, shit. Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, nothing big but they need me. Can I use your bathroom?” he asked rattled.

“Sure, is the door at the end of the hall.”

“I’ll be right back,” he said.

I scratched my head. Something was off. That was a hint of fright in his eyes that I couldn’t ignore. And he barely looked at me. The bell rang interrupting my thoughts.

“Hello. You must be Y/n,” the man said with a steady voice. 

He wore an overcoat, with his hands in his pockets, his hair was combed back so his forehead was showing, and a pair of glasses rested on his nose. There was a ring on one hand with a symbol that I couldn’t see. He had that vibe of someone who could kill you at any time, but that’s okay because he would do it in a classy way. 

I would be lying if I said that he is not one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen. 

“I am,” I wouldn’t let myself be intimidated, “And you are?”

“I’m Kim Seokjin. I’m here to pick up my brother.”

“He’s using the bathroom, would you like to get in-”

“No,” he cut me off with his still small voice, “But thank you for the offer.”

“Okay.” Silence. Yeah, this is getting weird.

“How many do you have?” he questioned.

“Have what?” I asked confused.

“How many tattoos?” A sly smile displayed on his face while he tilted his head.

“Oh… around 12,” I said slowly.

“Interesting.” No, creepy! Why the fuck is he looking at me like that? 

“Jin?” Taehyung showed up behind me saving me from the possibility of being murdered. “I told you to text me and wait in the car,” uh oh, someone does not look happy. Being pissed suits him.

“But then I wouldn’t be able to meet Miss Y/n. She’s pretty.”

“I know, but you can’t do this, not again,” they locked eyes and I was starting to get worried. 

“Of course,” Jin nodded his head once, that same smile still there. Tae turned at me.

“I’ll text you later, okay?”

“Sure,” I said.

“It was nice meeting you, Y/n,” Jin smirked and I felt like punching that smile off his face. But before I could do anything he was already getting in the backseat of the car along with Taehyung, because psychos always have a lot of money and a driver.