CH. 24

“So here’s the thing, we’re going to have pizza tonight and cuddle while watching one of your favorite movies, ok?” Hobi held my hand and warned me while we headed to the car after I was dismissed from the hospital.

“The hell you mean with cuddles?” Jimin complained.

"It means I will hold her and stroke her hair as she lays her head on my chest," he explained proudly and I rolled my eyes knowing what was to come.

“Of course you won’t!” Jimin scoffed and pulled me to his side “What makes you think you have the right to-”

“Oh my God, stop you two” I whined “I’m tired, so I’ll probably get home and sleep till tomorrow, so no cuddles”

“What about the pizza?” Hoseok whispered and I chuckled.

“You two can share, I don’t need to be there y’know”

“Yeah, Hobi” Jimin placed his arm over the elder's shoulder “We don’t even need Y/n to cuddle” he smiled and played with his eyebrows until Hoseok understood what he meant, screaming dramatically and quickly running away from his touch, using me as a shield.

“I don’t cuddle with dudes”

“I wonder if you would say this if the dude in question was Yoongi” I joked and he presented me with a scowl.

“I’ll never offer you pizza and cuddles again” he turned his back and walked faster.

“It’s just that I love Sope, come back here!”

☆☆

After being dropped off at home I was faced with a scene I never imagined I’d see. Yoongi was in the kitchen wearing an apron, with flour on his nose, cheek and hair and the grumpiest face possible while Hana happily added chocolate drops to a pot with some kind of dough in it.

"What the-" I suppressed a giggle gaining the attention of both of them.

"Y/n!" Hana walked over to me and gave me a tight hug "How are you feeling? Are you in pain?" she examined me.

"Just a little tired, the painkillers are helping. What were you two up to?" I smiled playfully at my grouchy friend who smoked me with his gaze.

"We're making cookies," he said over his teeth.

“Yoongi came to check on you and since you weren’t here yet I asked if he wanted to join me in the kitchen” she explained and I smiled.

“I can see that you loved your decision”
And to my surprise he simply took some flour and threw it in my face, smiling afterwards.

“I did, actually”

I was ready for revenge but Hana stepped in front of me preventing me from starting a flour war.

"You just came back from the hospital after going through a horrible experience. Take a shower and try to rest, I'll let you know when the cookies are ready" she pecked my cheek and turned me towards my room.

“Ok, mom” I mumbled, doing as she said.

☆☆

The next few days passed slowly. Since every time I walked my leg started to hurt, my roommates forced me to rest and do absolutely nothing. In other words, I would wake up late and spend the afternoon watching some k-drama next to Hana. Maybe I got beaten up a few times for watching some episodes while she was in college.

To my surprise I received a visit from Kwan, one of my classmates, who decided to update me on the classes I missed during that week. He said that Professor Lim was shocked and happy when Taehyung handed in our finished paper before the deadline. She was not the only one who was amazed, considering that I didn't even know that we had finished the essay.