CH. 29

“You arrived from your trip yesterday and you’re already leaving?” Dahye asked from the sofa when I appeared in the living room already dressed to go out.

“Well, yeah” I struggled with the necklace Hobi gave me “I’m having lunch with Taehyung”

“Ugh” she rolled her eyes.

“Did you say Taehyung?” Hana came up behind me also dressed.

“Yeah,” I turned at her smiling “We’re going out”

“I said it once but I'll say it again. I am happy for you! You guys are adorable”

“I hope things work out this time. He said he has something to tell me” I pronounced and  Dahye chuckled.

“Maybe it's about how everything he told you is a lie and in fact he and his brother are 340-year-old vampires who can't wait to get a taste of your blood” she laughed at her own joke.

"Hye?" Hana caught her attention with a hand on her waist.

“Yes?”

“You need to get laid”

My badass friend and I looked at our roommate, wide-eyed.

“What?”

“You heard me. You have all this tension built up, it's time to do something about it” then I was the one laughing.

“Yeah, Hye” I sat down next to her “What about your Namjoon plan?” she huffed and crossed her arms.

“I tried, y’know? I really did but he cut me off saying he’s not interested”

“Next time I meet him I'll see what I can do” she looked at me pouting.

“Would you do that for me?”

“Of course! That's what friends are for” I smiled.

“Hey, isn't that the necklace your mother took?” she asked, reaching for the key around my neck.

“Hobi gave me another one”

“Maybe I should invest in Hoseok instead of Namjoon”

“And I thought you liked a challenge,” Hana giggled from the kitchen.

“No, you're right! If anyone is going to get through that armor it's going to be me” she replied determinedly and the doorbell rang.

“That’s my cue to leave” I said, getting up from the sofa “I’ll see you girls tonight”

“Maybe you won’t” Hana murmured against the glass she was drinking water from, looking anywhere but us.

“You go get him” I laughed while Dahye complained about being the single one.

When I opened the door my heart jumped in excitement and a smile immediately adorned my lips. Taehyung was wearing a black odd trousers with a black belt, white shirt and a beige cardigan. Simple yet elegant, and all I wanted to do was jump into his arms and run my hand through his soft hair, letting his scent envelop me. But I couldn't. Not yet. 

Fuck.

“Hey you” I said, earning his box smile.

“Hey gorgeous”

“I still can't get used to this outfit duality of yours”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, some days you wear black from head to toe or that leather jacket that makes you look delicious and others you look like a casual art student” I tilted my head and noticed his cheeks blushing.