CH. 25

“What? N-no… It can’t be you!” my head was dizzy and my heart was beating fast due to the recent discovery. M.J and Jungkook were the same person? 

Hell to the no!

“Why not?” he laughed “Because I’m too nice? Too sweet? Too caring? Guess what, the Jungkook you met was the Jungkook I created just for you, to make you like me. All my attempts to approach you and find out more about your stupid app were such a waste of my time” he rolled his eyes, cleary bothered to be talking to me. 

“Why did you?” my voice was a whisper as I took a step back.

“Hospital bills… so many hospital bills. I had to find a way to pay them” he chuckled “It’s funny cause I have a cousin who’s addicted and it’s always causing trouble at home. And I sold some cocaine to him yesterday” Jungkook looked up, laughing in disbelief about his own actions. 

“Why didn’t you stop after getting what you wanted?” he locked eyes with me.

“Because it’s really good to make money” he smiled and winked “Around four months ago I went to Jin first, behind Tae’s back, to see if he could hire me, y’know? I was desperate and we were about to be evicted so I asked If he could be my supplier. But he likes me too much and didn't want to see me involved in this” he rolled his eyes one again “So he offered me the money saying I could pay later. Since I didn't want a debt with the Kim's I refused the offer and went after who could help me. It’s not as difficult as it may seem. I quickly started selling and making good money and just decided not to stop, I wanted more... Actually, I want more”

“Does Tae know about this?” I asked, still absorbing everything he had said. He scoffed.

“Of course not, he doesn't even know I found out about this family business, which wasn’t that hard considering how close we are. So, yeah, no one knows about this. Or should I say… No one knew about this” he tilted his head waiting for a reaction.

“How did you find out about Drug Love?” 

“It wasn’t hard, I just had to do some digging, hack a few things, connect some dots and confirm on your phone when you went to the bathroom on our date” he grinned and my blood was starting to boil.

“You looked at my phone back then?” he shrugged.

“I just needed to see if my suspicions were right. By the way, remember when I said a friend of mine recommended your friend's tattoo shop? That was also a lie. I just needed an opportunity to talk to you” a sly smile was plastered on his face and that was enough.

“You sent a friend of mine to the hospital” my hands clenched into fists.

“Yeah… sorry about that. To be honest I didn’t know you were the ones trying to find out who I was. I was just pissed with people sticking their nose where they shouldn’t”

“Sorry? You’re sorry?” I took a step forward “You made a friend of mine have seizures,” another step forward and he took one back “made all of us got close to a breakdown,” another step “stole our clients and our delivery method,” one more step “threatened us and messed up my house” one more step and he hit the wall “and all you can say is that you’re fucking sorry?”

“And the hell do you want me to say, Y/n? Huh? Yeah, I did all of that but I could have done worst if I wanted to, so consider yourself grateful” 

Then I punched him as hard as I could and before he could think, my knee hit his manly parts and he fell to the floor.

“You fucking idiot. You think you’re the only one who knows some bad people? Well, I guess you haven't seen my best friends when they’re angry”