CH. 9

“I’m telling you, Y/n. New life, new piercing. The important question is… where?”

Hobi was chattering while Jimin and I escorted him out of the hospital since he was already discharged. According to him, he looked into the eyes of death and said ‘not today bitch’ and now was willing to have a new piercing to celebrate his rebirth.

“What do you guys think of a dick piercing?” he questioned, and I looked at him incredulously.

“What the hell?”

“I dig it,” Jimin supported the idea, and they both smiled.

“How long do you think it takes to be able to use little Hobi after I stick one?”

“A few weeks maybe.”

“I can’t believe this is an actual conversation,” I rolled my eyes as the boys kept arguing if it’s painful, if girls would enjoy it, and if there’s a chance that their nozzle will fall after a few months. I laughed at their last concern.

When we were almost reaching our car, we spotted Korain along with a friend walking towards the hospital. For my pleasure, they were both shirtless, and his friend had an ice pack pressed against his nose.

“Korain!” I called him, and when he saw us he came in our direction.

“Look if it's not my favorite trio!” he smiled, “How are you guys?"

“We’re fine. What happened to your friend?” I queried while the blonde boy joined us.

“He fell into someone’s wrist,” he shrugged and placed his hands on his waist, “Chul here got late to pay for his weed and got punched.”

I raised my eyebrows, and Hobi and Jimin exchanged a glance.

“I was one day late!” Jae justified, “He didn't need to send someone after me. It’s not like I wasn’t going to pay.”

“That‘s fucked up!” I stated.

“Right? I told Korain that we shouldn’t leave the app and buy from someone that no one heard about! Now we can’t go back because we need to get invited.”

“Dude shut the fuck up,” Korain whispered, “Maybe they don’t know the app, and yo-”

“I can invite you,” a sly smile displayed on my face as I crossed my arms, “I know about D. Love.”

“You do?” they sounded surprised at the discovery, and I just ran my hands through my hair feeling awesome.

“Of course I do,” I said with a smile.

“Omg yes please send me an invitation?” Chul asked.

“Me too!!” Korain raised his arm looking excited.

“Sure,” I pulled my phone from my pocket and opened the app, “But you do know that if you leave again you need to wait 6 months to make a new signature, right?”

“Shit, really?” Korain asked, amazed and I assented “Then I won’t leave again.” He nodded to himself and his phone screen lit up saying there was a new message from me.

“Here, give me your number,” I handed my phone to the injured boy and looked at my friends excited that we got 2 clients back. Suck that M.J.

“Why are you two shirtless?” Hosek interrogated.

“We were going for a swim when this big, scary guy showed up to beat Chul.”

“Well, you’re definitely working out,” I winked getting my phone back.