CH. 4

"I can't believe you called me to a party with you looking fucking hot and I can't touch you!" Jimin complained when we and Hoseok arrived at Korain's house that was already crowded.

"If you do that I'll lose focus and that can't happen tonight." he rolled his eyes "Why are you acting like this? We've been to thousands of parties before. Just go after someone else."

"Fine, Y/n. If that's what you fucking want I'll do that," he turned his back going inside the house, leaving Hobi and I disturbed.

"The hell is going on with him?" he asked, confused.

"I don't know and don't have the time or patience to figure out. Let's just go inside." I said.

There's a reason why Korain's parties are so popular, and the answer is in the air and in every free reefer you could see around. Every month he likes to throw the 'Weed Party' so people can relax and all that shit. See? Stupid.

"What kind of person just gives away a joint?" Hoseok questioned and the answer to that question showed up next to us.

"You made it! Oh wow!" Korain looked at me up and down and smiled. Tight dresses had their impact, "You look hot."

"You don't look bad yourself," I joked, "I came with Hoseok and Jimin who's around here somewhere."

"Hey man! Y/n was telling me to show up and get a new tat with you."

"I'm at your service," they exchanged a handshake and I decided it was time to start working.

"So," I got closer to him, touching his shirt and throwing my charm. Hobi took that as he cue to leave. "Where can I get a nice joint?" one seductive smile, and done.

"Oh, let me take you there," he smiled back and grabbed my hand, guiding me through the house.

I saw Jimin in a corner talking to a girl who was tracing his arm tattoos with her finger. Hoseok was in the kitchen entertaining some people with his bartender skills. Then I saw Taehyung.

He was sitting on a couch, a girl on his lap. And just like that, he wasn't the guy who's my partner in class or the one who was accompanying the friend to get a tattoo. He seemed different, wearing a leather jacket, laughing and whispering in the girl's ear, looking comfortable in his natural habitat with a seductive smile on his lips. A typical fuck boy.

Our eyes met for a brief second. His eyes widened slightly seeming surprised to see me there. Yeah, I do go to parties, but I avoid Korain's cause he tends to get clingy after a few beers. I felt like Taehyung wanted to say or do something but I was already gone.

The host stopped in front of a door and took the key out of his pocket to open it. It was a little space, with a tiny desk and some small boxes, all of them with a black Mockingjay on the side.

"Here's where I keep the good stuff," he smiled at me and opened one of the boxes. It was filled with pot. Traitor. "Maybe I should keep you here too," he laughed and I played along.

"If you keep me company I wouldn't mind."

"Of course I wouldn't leave you alone," he played. He handed me one of the three joints that were already ready for use and took from his pocket a silver lighter with the family crest on the side. Rich families and their signatures.

I took a drag and blew the smoke across his face, with an innocent smile.

"Damn, this shit is good," and I'm not lying. Gosh, this is frustrating.

"I know right?" he placed his hands on my waist, "I don't have one, mind if we share?" okay, let's pretend you don't have two more by your side.

I took a pull again, and he put his mouth close to mine. I blew the smoke into his mouth while he sucked it. A naughty smile played on his lips and I chuckled.