CH. 28

“So you simply forgave him?” Hobi asked, pacing back and forth in the room “Just like that?”

“He was very convincing,” I replied, sitting cross-legged on the bed and watching my friend's conflict “Besides, I don't have much patience to see how far he would go to get my forgiveness”

“But that's the best part when you have a fight in a relationship!” he looked at me indignantly “Where’s he now?”

“I told him he couldn't stay here, and since he has enough money to buy a hotel if he wanted to, I'm sure he'll be fine”

“Did Taehyung at least explain why he took so long to come to you?” Hoseok snorted, sitting down next to me.

“He said that his brother lost someone he loved to an enemy and he let his words stick in his heart, especially after what happened regarding the kidnapping”

“You really have a death wish, don't you?” he looked at me with wide eyes “The guy honestly says that you have a chance of getting hurt again and you say you love him? Of all the dudes in the world you had to fall for the broken one”

“Oh well…” I chuckled “You say as if I’m not broken. Or you!”

“Hey!” he sat up quickly “You’re perfect, ok? I’m perfect. We’re perfect and no one can say otherwise” I laughed “I’m serious!”

“I know, we’re fucking perfect” I winked and he nodded, placing a peck on my head, sitting down again.

“That’s what I’m talking about”

“At least one thing is working out in my messy life,” I sighed.

“You know it doesn't have to be like that, right?”

“What do you mean?” I furrowed my brows at him.

“Well…” he fixed his gaze down while twiddling with his thumbs and I noticed his eyes filling up with water. Oh no “You could stay here, y’know. Now that you and your father are on good terms. That way you could finish college here and wouldn’t need to work with Drug Love anymore, instead you could search for a good job and build a good life here”

He finally looked at me and his expression made my heart sink. So my eyes also decided to sweat. Wonderful.

“I thought you had come to stop me from staying”

“People change” he shrugged “I only want what’s the best for you, and I'm afraid you won't achieve that outside of here”

“Oh Hobi,” I hugged him “I can’t leave all of you. My life is in Korea, I can’t move in here”

“Oh thank God,” he embraced me tighter. “I was just trying to say what good friends would say but if you moved here I would probably tag along. Again” we both laughed.

He pulled away and cleaned his eyes.

“Fuck, can’t believe I almost cried with the idea of you leaving me”

“And I thought we weren’t the type to show feelings and shit”

“We’re not and let’s keep it that way. I don't like to experience all these emotions” I grinned at his statement.

“Ok”

“So, when are you seeing Taehyung again?” he rolled his eyes at the sound of his name.

“Only when we get back to Korea. I told him I’m in a healing process”
“That’s my girl”

Not a second later I got a video call from Hana, which was weird due to the time zone. I slid the button to answer the call and Yoongi was beside her. They both seemed to be out of the house and she smiled when she saw Hobi and me.