CH. 27

“What is going on here?” my dad asked approaching the two "Is everything okay?"

"No, everything is not okay" Hobi replied angrily, not taking his eyes off the man in front of him "Someone shouldn't be here"

"You don't understand, I needed to come!"

"Should I call the police?" my father proposed and while Hoseok said yes Taehyung replied no. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll take care of it dad" I commented, making them acknowledge my presence and looking at me.

"Y/n..." Taehyung sighed with wide eyes like he wasn’t expecting to see me here which, please, would be a lie. His hair was longer and he still looked hot as hell. Life is so unfair.

“Ok then, I’ll wait inside”

My father entered the house and I walked closer to Hoseok.

“So?” I looked at Taehyung who apparently didn’t know what to say.

“Well, I wish I could have the chance to talk to you?” he seemed nervous and I tried not to let that get to me. Hobi chuckled sarcastically.

“Really? You took a plane all the way from Korea to 'talk'?”

“It’s important”

“Fuck to the no!” he mocked “If it was important you would have sought to have this conversation a long time ago”

“And I know that but I couldn’t, ok? And that’s one of the things I wanted to talk about”

“You fucking prick” my best friend took a step forward and that wasn’t a good sign  “You decided to mess with the wrong girl”

“Okay, that’s enough” I positioned myself in the middle of them to prevent anything bad from happening. It had been a long time since I had seen Hoseok so nervous. It doesn't really match his personality “I’ll listen to what he has to say, so you can wait inside”

“But he-"

“Go”

After a few seconds of internal struggle he finally gave up and marched into the house. I crossed my arms and looked at the man I thought I was falling for.

“Yes?”

“Well, first of all I wanted to apologize for… well, for everything” he ran his hand through his hair, probably organizing his thoughts "I'm sorry for not telling you about my family, for not being able to protect you, and for taking so long to come and tell you this. I let my brother's words sink into my heart and I thought he was right to tell me to stay away from you."

"Why’s that?"

"Because it's dangerous. It's not the first time something like this has happened.... Jin lost someone he loved deeply to some rivals and I only found that out these days. That's why he likes to keep an eye on me and the people I walk with”

"And what made you come all the way out here?"

"Because I love you" three words.Three little words that made my heart race speed and my mind go white "And I needed to make things right between us”

"Ok" I'm such an idiot. Who says 'ok' after hearing from the guy you like 'I love you'?

"Can we sit down?" he pointed to a bench across the sidewalk and I nodded, walking towards it.

"I wanted to tell you more about my family, if that is something that interests you" I nodded "Ok, well, as you already know my mom passed away shortly after I was born. My brother rarely talks about her but whenever he does it is with love. My childhood was not like other children's and at times, before bedtime, Jin would sit with me in bed and tell me stories about her. About how she was caring, kind and hated the life she led. She wanted to find a way to get us out of that house so that we could have a normal life but unfortunately she couldn't." I could see her eyes fill with tears and my heart squeezed