CH. 22

Taehyung’s POV

“The hell are you talking about? What’s a M.J?” I blinked, waiting for an explanation from Namjoon who just stared at me. He scoffed.

“You don’t have to hide anymore, Taehyung. We know it’s you”

“What?” Jimin aggressively pronounced, getting up from his seat “You’re the one who sent Hoseok to the hospital?” his hands formed fists and I could tell that he would jump on me any second “Who messed up the girl’s place?”

“I have no idea of what you’re talking about” “Don’t play with us or I’ll-”

“It’s not him,” Jin interfered. How can he be so damn calm all the time it’s a mystery “I can assure you that Taehyung isn’t M.J”

“How do you even know about that?” Joon furrowed his brows.

“I know about everything, my dear” a creepy smile danced on his lips “My little brother hates our business, he wouldn’t open one for himself when his only desire is to leave ours”

“Then... who is it?” Jimin asked.

“It wouldn’t be fun if I just told you, would it?”

“What are you guys talk-” my phone indicated that I got a new message and I rushed to check.

Scar.

A video.

Fuck.

I pressed play next to my brother so he could watch with me.

“Hello, Kim family!” the leader of Razor smiled at the camera “Our last encounter was really disappointing so I managed to get us a new one by making a friend” the video focused on Y/n and my heart sank. She was tied to a chair with a blindfold and mouth covered “I must say, you have a good taste, Taehyung” Scar touched Y/n’s cheek, who tried to escape his contact but he just tightened his grip. With a Cut-Throat Shavette on the other hand he started to slide across her skin, from the cheek to her neck “Where do you think it would be the best place to leave our mark, huh?” he removed the tape from her mouth and I noticed she was shaking “Maybe on her cheek, to be a match with me? Or on her pretty neck? Or should I tear her dress off?”

He was tracing her while talking and I let my phone fall since my anger was taking the best of me, but Jin held it

“Or maybe on her tight...” his hand slipped under her dress and I was about to rip my hair off “You know what, I think this would be a nice place”

Not a second later his hand was away from her but not without leaving a trail of blood through which the blade tore the side of Y/n's thigh. A howl of pain escaped her throat and I felt my eyes fill with water, completely helpless. I heard a thud beside me but I didn't bother to look at it since I was focused on the video.

“But you know what?” Scar kept saying “I don’t think that’s enough” he walked around her as if examining his prey and a million ways of provoking him pain crossed my mind. A side of me that had been asleep for a long time started to wake up “A few days ago I discovered a way of cutting someone’s wrist without letting them bleed to death... I think it's time to test it to see if it's true” Y/n screamed again when the razor cut her wrist, unable to even move. Scar smiled and stared at the camera again “You know where to find me, Kim. We have a score to settle. You have 6 hours or the next time you see Y/n will be in several plastic bags”

The screen turned black and the video was over. I focused on my breathing while developing a plan in my head.

Whimpers could be heard next to me and I noticed Hana on the floor being hugged by Dahye. Namjoon and Jimin were quiet for the first time, looking lifeless. I guess we all watched the video. Jin looked at me.