Prologue

There was an incident at the IS Academy. The whole campus was on lockdown.

Not even the emergency power didn't turn on. All of the students were on standby.

While the selected IS Representatives were chosen to stop the sudden purge. But they have to take the fight, inside the Academy's system itself. More on the virtual world.

But when they got into the system, they were also being mentally controlled. Their thoughts had gotten the best of them. Someone from the outside is controlling and manipulating their hearts and minds.

There was even a raid going on in the real world. Terrorists were invading the academy, while the Representatives are being occupied.

Tatanashi was first to go out and deal with the sudden invaders. But during the counteract, she was put out of commission. The terrorist decided to get rid of her.

But unfortunately, they were out of luck. That was when Ichika came to the scene, saving Tatanashi. Ichika brought Tatanashi back to where his older sister, Tatanashi's younger sister and his harem is.

He went to the virtual world to free them from their so-called, 'pleasurable life'. While his older sister deals with the enemy on her own, without her IS.

The enemy may thought that she is weak without her IS. But they were wrong. She beat them, with just a few armor plating and two katanas. For that, the raid had been dissolved.

Even Ichika's harem was also free from the system, all thanks to Ichika. Even Tatanashi was also healed. Chifuyu or Ms. Orimura was glad that her students are safe. Then she went out to deal with the matter at hand.

Elsewhere...

Chifuyu found the culprit and gave her a warning. That if they ever infiltrate the academy once more, they would have to deal with her selected IS Representatives. Then she left with her culprit behind flinched from her threat.

Elsewhere...

Inside a lab was a girl with a dress and have robotic ears on her head. It is none other than, Tabane Shinonono, Houki's genius sister. She was trying to enter the IS Academy's archives to know more on Chi-chan, which she calls Chifuyu her nickname. Then she found something which she wasn't expecting.

Tabane: Oh, what do we have here? Said with a smile of curiosity.

She found a file that contained a picture of a high schooled Chifuyu and a boy, which she doesn't recognize.

Tabane: Who is this boy? And why is he with Chi-chan? Ohhhh, this piqued my interest!!! She said with a squeal.