Chapter 4: Message from an Old Friend and Secrets Revealed

Chifuyu and the others were curious with a few questions about the object that was in front of them:

what does it do?

where did it come from? and

who was the sender?

Ichika: Hey sis, can I see it? Said with a curious look.

Chifuyu: Sure. Said in response.

She lends the object to her young brother. He fiddles it a bit, curious about what it does or what it has.

After a few fiddling, Ichika touched the hexagon ring with a slight chick, which it turned a bit. The others also heard it.

Then Ichika slightly twists it.

Then the hexagon ring stopped, locked, and went in the second ring, giving out a few gears shifting and triggers locking, soundly.

Then he twisted the second ring, the other way.

Then the second ring stopped, locked, and went in the third ring with bumps, giving out a few gears shifting and triggers locking, soundly.

Then the disk opened up its insides. Lights from the inside lit up. It started to scan the area if it's secured. After scanning everything, two-line of lights recognizes both Chifuyu and Ichika Then a female A.I. spoke up from the disk.

???: Area, secured. Two biometric scans were recognized, Chifuyu Orimura and Ichika Orimura. Greetings to both of you. The name's Raika. Said in a computerized tone.

Chifuyu: Pleasure to meet you. So, tell me, what do you have in store for me and my brother? Said with a neutral tone.

Raika: I have a video message recorded for both of you. But be warned, this message is highly confidential. Do you wish to see it? Said with a computerized and concerned tone.

Chifuyu started to get concerned about what's about to be shown. She looked at her students, her brother, and her assistant. They all nodded in agreement.

Chifuyu: Yes. Said with a neutral look.

Raika: Initiating and projecting holographic video message. Said with a computerized and acknowledged tone.

Then it started to project a video message upwards, like a hologram. Showing of a certain person, which only Chifuyu is familiar with. She was shocked to see her former student fully grown and matured.

Reiji (hologram):

Greetings, Chifuyu and Ichika.

Since you are hearing this message, it requires your utmost attention from both of you.

Recording a video in hologram is the high top security that can never be trace, even being hacked in.

I'm sorry that I left without saying a word on such short notice, Mentor Chifuyu.