Chapter 2 Backstory pt. 2

Chifuyu wandered endlessly, searching for her former student to be found and unhurt. But alas, to no avail. He was never found in Japan.

But that's what she thinks of him. But truth be told, Reiji is still around. Just not in Japan anymore.

Timeskip

During the next six years...

1st to 2nd years...

Reiji Reinhart is 21 yrs. old

Reiji is traveling around the world. In order to see if the registered I.S. Companies are still going smoothly. Everything was going peachy as always. But that's when he overheard some chatters here and there.

Scientist 1/Civilian: Some of our workers have been gone for awhile now.

Scientist 2/Civilian: Yeah, your right. Haven't seen them in days. Not only that, some people whom I've seen before, have also gone missing.

From what Reiji can tell by their conversation, it most likely that the missing scientists and civilians, were abducted and or made a tempting deal from Phantom Task or even picked them up for experiments.

That is when he has a mission to fulfill. He even made a vow for himself:

I must find every terrorist branch that attempt to go against the military and the government. If some of them have ties to Phantom Task, I will find them. If there are innocent scientists acting as pawns in their game, spare them. If there are remaining victims alive, bring them to health from my aid. We have longed for peace, it's time that we have that peace.

Timeskip

After several days later...

Reiji has been researching and satellite-feeding uncharted territories, so that he can he can create his own base-of-operation. That is when he stumbled upon one.

Just in the our outskirts of America

Thanks to his parents, he has a lot of money to carry. He finally paid and owned a speedboat to get to the island.

Timeskip

When Reiji arrived, he felt pleased that it is the perfect place to establish a base. He decided to look around to see if there is anybody else. That is when he stumbled upon an old military facility. Which the Americans in the Early Age used during the war.

 Which the Americans in the Early Age used during the war