Chapter 11: The Reveal and Temporary Alliance being Broadcast pt. 2

The Pentagon's general and his allies were having a virtual face-to-face, with Reiji and his companions. They were considering an alliance with the Pentagon and it's alliance with other organizations.

In the News Channel

Justin on the screen: So... One of your companions came in and help, to stop some of our break ins. Can't say that I'm grateful for her cooperation.

Marin on the screen: Thanks for the sarcastic compliment, Mr. Hammer. As always, you only take things for granted or disposed what you don't appreciate.

Outside the News Channel

At France...

At the Miraculous Hall...

Under the Louvre...

Marinette/Ladybug and her band of Miraculous Heroes were watching the news, in hologram. When they heard Marin's statement, they were quite impressed by her confident state of mind.

Adrien/Cat Noir: Your cousin is quite a confident on her words. I'm also impressed by her way of words, Marinette.

Kagami/Ryuko: I agree, Adrien. Marinette, your cousin sure has her ways of saying her words through politics and logic.

Marinette/Ladybug: Knowing my cousin, she speaks through logic and reality. She can even tell by one's true expression and intentions.

(A/N: By the way, in this book, all of the Miraculous Heroes knows their identities)

At the Agreste Residence...

Gabriel and Natalie were watching the meeting as well. A certain sly fox and stinging bee were also there. When the two spoiled brats saw her, Marin Cheng, they were furious at her. For ruining the pairs' plans of self-akumatization.

Chloe: Having a Dupain Cheng to the country is ridiculous enough. But adding a Cheng to the country is beyond utterly ridiculous.

Lila: I have to agree with Chloe on this one.

Both of them looked back at Gabriel Agreste. For he was not showing his anger. But deep inside of him, he was slightly mad. But another side of him inside, showed that he was rather grateful. That only him should rule over Paris. Natalie can tell by the look on his face.

Gabriel in mind: The last akuma was a mistake. For someone hungry for power is okay. But creating a double-cross, after achieving what they want, that is beyond my control.

The last victim that he and Natalie akumatized and amokatized, was their mistake. But he even remembered that Marin Cheng used other villains' own motives or M.O.'s against another.

Gabriel in mind: But Marin Cheng did me a favor. She used the suspects' own main objective against another. For that, I am grateful. Having another power-hungered villain here in Paris. That is something, which I cannot allow. Only I can rule over Paris.

The two spoiled brats can see that he is thinking of something.

Chloe: Uh, hello, earth to Hawkmoth? Are you listening? We have to deal with Mari-trash's excuse-for-a-cousin.

Gabriel: Yes. I am aware.

Lila: Finally. we get a reponse.

Then Gabriel said something else which shocked them.

Gabriel: But I have to thank her for once.

Chloe: WHAT?!?!?!

Lila: You can't be serious?!?!?! You're letting her off the hook?!?!?! I won't stand for that!!!