Chapter 7: Miraculous Reunion pt. 1

(A/N: Another crossover in this chapter)

Ichika, Chifuyu, and the other I.S. Representatives are on a plane heading towards France. Charlotte's home country.

For they were successfully retrieved the first relic in China.

Flashback...

When they arrived in China, they were looking for the first relic, the square cube.

Some of them assumed that the relic would be in the cultural buildings. But some of them assumed otherwise.

Ichika was thinking if the relic is being modeled and highly-advanced tech, he believes that it's in the modern buildings.

When they went to the city, the disk reacted. For Ichika's hunch was right to be hidden in the modern city.

The relic was at the top of the building. Inside a fake power box. Which doesn't seem to be not generating any power towards the building.

They've successfully retrieved it.

But unknown to them, they were being watched, by Phantom Tasks' spies at a nearby building. They reported to Squall, that the I.S. students retrieved a strange cube.

Squall was rather confused and curious as to why would they search for a cube. Then she told her subjects to follow them.

Flashback End...

Ichika: Aren't you excited to go back, Charl'? Said in question.

Ichika can see that smile on Charlotte's face. She is glad to be back.

Timeskip...

When they landed at the airport, Charlotte was thinking of visiting some of her old friends. Chifuyu can see the look on her face, wanting to reunite her companions.

Chifuyu: Dunois, go on ahead. We'll get your luggage and catch up with you. Said with a smile.

After Charlotte hearing Chifuyu's permission, she was ecstatic to go and see her colleagues.

Charlotte: Oh, thank you, Ms. Orimura. Well, see ya. Said in excitement.

So she swiftly sprinted out of the airport.

Once she was out, she brought her I.S. and swiftly flew through the air.

After a few minutes of scouring her home country, she was glad that it was peaceful all over. Then she started to wonder.

Charlotte: Hmm, I wonder how my companions are. Said in curiosity.

People on the ground, saw someone flying over Paris in an I.S. which they know all too well, that their representative is back. So they cheered for Charlotte.

Charlotte can hear her people applauding her for doing a good job. So she waved at the people below.

The people cheered even more for she can see them cheering for her.

But Charlotte knows all too well about her country. For it was being corrupted, by feeding on negative mentality. And two known villains were wreaking havoc and bringing chaos throughout the country, Hawkmoth and Mayura. Even their undercover allies.

(A/N: Surprised?!)

They were the ones causing havoc on her country. But Charlotte knows two superheroes, with their allies, were protecting Paris, Ladybug and Cat Noir.

(A/N: Surprised again?!)

Then her screened visor alerted her, showing her a visual nearby Paris' well-known school. Some of her companions were waving at her, Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Alya Cesaire.