Chapter 19: I.S. Miraculous pt. 1

(A/N: Hey readers, I am not going to continue the last chapters.  But I will get back to it on the next few chapters after this. Since I have Reiji's end of the hunt for terrorists, I was thinking of making other chapters on Marin and Sarah's end of terrorist hunt. So, enjoy on Marin's parts.)

While Reiji is searching on his end of the terrorist hunt, Marin is on her end of the terrorist hunt.

Right now, she is doing recon in Paris. While she is there, she is also looking after her dear cousin, Marinette Dupain Cheng, from afar.

Marin POV

Early afternoon...

I was doing some reconnaissance, with my portion of my 'Fire Phoenix' my own visor. I even have a crate that holds one of Sarah's manufactured projects, 'Micro Barrier Spider Drones'. I remotely opened up the crate, and out they go, millions of them, going to every corner of the city, protecting every citizen in sight.

I watched on where they were landing. When some of them landed on one civilian, they automatically activated their camouflaged particle barriers. I looked through visor, enhancing its sensors, I can see that the particle barriers expanding when they are close to each other.

Marin in mind: So far so good. They have already activated their particle barriers. They even covered up every inch of that civilian.

Not only do I have that product in hand, I even brought a medium crate of Reiji's manufactured projects, the 'All Frequency Wavelength Jammer'. I wanted to plug them all to every cell towers of Paris. Reiji even told me why he made them.

Flashback...

Marin: What are the jammers for, Reiji?

Reiji: If we want to keep our I.S. features and specs hidden, we need these jammers to cut any data collecting program. People from the government, might find a way to gather every data that a single object can do. They might also go undercover to steal the data, and give it to the terrorists. In order, for them to have the advantage against us.

Marin: I see what you're getting at.

Flashback Ends...

Those words that were said from Reiji, they were wise. In order to not let anyone know what our I.S. were capable of, we have to jam every data-collecting program, from companies that can access and achieve data.

So I activated my optical camouflage and went to every cell towers that I can see. From there, I plugged in every jammer to the system, so that no one will know our I.S. capabilities.

Timeskip...

When I was done plugging every jammer, my I.S. started to beep. I activated my comm-link to my A.I. , 'Flare', in my I.S. .

Marin in mind through her Tele-Com: Flare, what is it?

Flare: My sensors have just intercepted a strange comm-chatter within the network. The caller is even using a encrypted channel to the receiver.

Marin in mind through the Tele-Com: Bring it up.

Flare: Intercepting Transmission.

Intercepted Transmission:

Caller (goon): Boss, we've got the stolen supplies that you want us to up-for-grabs: Nuform shipment, Roxxon Weaponry and Sable Technology. We are about to bring everything to you now.

Receiver (Boss): Good. Make you sure that all of you are not being followed. The superheroes of Paris may deal with super-villains. But us normal villains, are not their concern. And make sure that any witnesses are being dealt with.