Chapter 17: Mystics and Technology pt. 1

People around the world had seen the news about the Pentagon and its alliance, allied with an unknown faction, which call themselves, 'The Three Great Sky Raiders'.

But among the many, some humans don't even appear to be human at all.

Yes, there are Devils, Angels, and Fallen Angels, in the midst of humanity, around the world, not noticing their presence. And Earth is just a fraction of the universe. Apart from Earth, there are spiritual places, among the dimensions of the universe, like the Underworld and Heaven.

(A/N: By the way, I am talking about the part when the Three Spiritual Factions, created a Peace Treaty and an Alliance)

Somewhere in Japan...

At Kuoh City...

At the Hyoudous Residence...

The Gremory Peerage were watching the News Channel about the Pentagon and its alliance, having some sort of council to 'The Three Great Sky Raiders'. The Sitri Peerage were also there as well, watching the same thing.

Upon looking at the screen, where Reiji and his girls are, Rias Gremory, the 'Destructive Queen', was quite interested upon seeing Reiji in person. But then again, she would have to get pass his two lovable women, who are with her.

Rias in mind: Reiji Reinhart. Quite a unique name, if you ask me. I may need his help, in the near future.

For Sona Sitri, on the other hand, can see that Reiji has his own harem. Upon looking into his eyes on the screen, his ways with the ladies, is totally different from Issei's and Saji's. Then she looked at Rias, her closest friend, having the look that says, 'I need his help', then she had a thought.

Sona in mind: I see that you have created your own harem, in your own way, Reiji Reinhart. But the look on my closest friend, Rias, says something else. But for me, I was your first love. I've known you, when you were still in Japan.

You guessed it. Reiji and Sona met each other way back, after being with Chifuyu Orimura as his mentor, and adding Sarah and Marin now being a part of his life. If you want to know how it all happened, here it is.

Flashback...

Somewhere among Japan's most populated places...

Before Reiji figured out that he can pilot an I.S. , he was taking a day off, from the lectures, tutoring, and studying with his parents, working on several programming and engineering, for creating a unique I.S. .

Reiji was in an electronics store, where he can see several futuristic appliances, that he is really quite interested in. But he has other thoughts on the matter.

Reiji in mind: These appliances would look great for me. They may even help me sometimes. But I know that my parents, can create even better appliances, that are far more advanced than these kinds. But still, seeing these futuristic appliances, helps me go on. To see what they can really do and how they work in order and properly function.

Then Reiji left the store and proceeded on his day-off schedule, surveying around the city, and see what else is there. While he is walking on the sidewalks of Modern Japan, he heard a sudden screech, coming from a girl.

Reiji had the urge of protecting those who are being harmed and played from people, who would lay their hands on. So he sprinted and made a run, towards the incident, where he heard the scream.

When he was near at an alleyway, Reiji hid behind the wall, in order of not letting the thugs know, that there is a witness, in their midst. He peeked at the incident, when he saw it, it was beyond his control.