Chapter 3 Backstory pt. 3

3rd to 6th years...

3rd to 4th...

Reiji Reinhart is 23 yrs. old

Several reports around the world have staffing like wildfire. All of them have thing in common. Quoting, "Those who are against the government, that despises women using I.S., have been swiftly dealt with".

[][][][][][]

One report came from Africa stated that the African terrorists were operating at an unregistered I.S. Company. They were even using it as a base and front to manufacture and upgrade weapons that haven't been approved yet.

They were also stashing their stolen loot in a nearby storage area.

Then an unknown individual came out of nowhere and invaded their base. After that, the individual tied them all up. Then contacted the authorities to come and pick them up. The individual even grabbed their stolen loot and vanished, without a trace.

When the authorities came, they decided the hostile's base. They local government officials even grabbed their experimented weapons. The African police brought their hostiles to prison. They even spared and brought the captive scientists back.

[][][][][][]

Another report came from Great Britain, stated that British terrorists were creating a hidden front or in the city, acting like a normal gun shop. Storing stolen registered programmed microchips and stolen registered weapons from registered British I.S. Companies.

They were also storing riches stolen from British banks.

When night fell, an individual stealthily broke in the shop and entered the back. There he found the stolen property. He called the authorities and left a note & a data drive, containing the terrorists' identification. Then, gathered up the terrorists' spoils, vanished, without a trace.

When the authorities came, they barged in the shop and some went to the back. The head officer found a note imprinted 'terrorists' identification' and data drive on the counter. The officers tried to find their 'informant', but alas, he wasn't there. Then men brought out the stolen property and returned them to the company. With the data drive in their hands, they were able to find the suspects, in a matter of minutes.

The head officer took a look on the data drive that was left for them. He was curious who was their 'informant'.

[][][][][][]

Another report came from New York, stated that there was a corruption in high places. Which means, it is inside the I.S. Companies. One of the head scientists and his followers, were hiding failed test results from their experiments and faking others that the test went well. They were even doing it the other way around; hiding good test results and faking others that the tests were failed.

Not only that, the followers stealthily stole the 'good resulted' inventions, and they sold them to contract dealers, in an illegal trading. Their dealers traded their loot for the items. Then they store their illegal payment in their storage areas, somewhere at the shady parts of the city.

Elsewhere...

But what they didn't know is that they were being watched by an individual that he secretly and stealthily hacked the security cameras. He even went through criminal data and found the suspects' records.

Then the individual uploaded the data to New York's National Security.

At the law enforcement stations...

Some of the staff members were working. Then suddenly a notification popped out the computer.

The staff informed their captain about the data's sudden appearance. The data is also tracking their devices' signal, on where their suspects and dealers are being positioned.