Chapter 18: Mystics and Technology pt. 2

Night Time...

At the Hyoudou's residence...

While Toka is laying down, peacefully on the coach, accompanied by Draxx, Reiji's I.S.'s A.I. , Reiji is with the group at the guest table.

Rias' and Sona's bishops, Asia and Momo, were serving their group and their guest with tea and biscuits. Reiji took a sip and bite on the treat, which he was impressed, by their serving.

Reiji: Mmmm, not bad you two.

Asia and Momo looked at Reiji, while they're serving.

Reiji: The way you serve, you really did your purpose very well.

The two bishops blushed with embarrassment by Reiji's comment.

Asia: Oh, well thank you.

Momo in mind: Well that was unexpected.

Momo: Yes, thank you as well.

The two bishops continued to serve their group. The rest of the group were quite impressed by Reiji's manners and behavior: polite and kind.

Sona in mind: Your appearance may have a slight change, Reiji. But your behavior, stays the same 'smiles'.

Without Sona noticing, Rias can see the small smile on her face.

Rias in mind: Saji may be part of her peerage. But when it comes to this man, she has her eyes on him.

Then Sona decided to break the silence.

Sona: It really has been awhile, Reiji.

Reiji: Indeed it has, Sona.

Sona: How are you doing, during the past few years, after we met each other?

Reiji: 'looks at Sona' It has been okay, Sona. I have my own life now.

Then Reiji looks at Sona, with her large group.

He can tell that in the group, Sona, the crimson long-haired girl, and the blonde man, are sitting, with another crimson-haired man and a twin-tail girl.

Reiji: I see that you are one of the leaders, of a certain group. Right, Sona?

Sona was mentally shocked, with her eyes widened, upon hearing that.

And so was the rest of the group, including the two Devil Kings.

Then Sona regained her composure.

Sona: From what I can tell from you, you have already known about the supernaturals, right?

Reiji: Indeed, I have.

The rest of the group, except for Rias and Sona, and the two Devil Kings, were shocked that Reiji knows about the supernatural already.

Sona: Well then, tell me what you know.

Reiji explained on what he learned from Marin, since she was a former S-Class mage, during her previous time. Everyone in the group were surprised on some parts that were true, but the were also mentally giggling on some parts are out-of-date.

Sona: Well, Reiji. Things have changed, between the three factions.

Reiji: What might that be?

Sona: We devils have made peace with the other two factions.

Reiji: I see. So, the three factions are no longer fighting each other. And they are on equal terms as allies?

Sona nodded for a 'yes'. Then Reiji looked at the group again, which made wonder.