Chapter 8: Miraculous Reunion pt. 2

The reunion of the Cheng Family has been reunited. The whole gang were surprised to see, for their first time, Marinette's older cousin.

Marinette was crying, with joy. Being able to see her list vision for so long.

Marinette: I was so worried. Our Cheng family have been looking all over for you. Said with relief.

Marin: Really? Said in confusion.

Marinette: Yeah. Based on the reports, you have been abducted. Said in explanation.

Marin: I was. But now, I'm free. Said with a smile.

Marinette: 'sighs' It's good to see you. Said while hugging.

Marin: 'chuckles' Likewise. Said while hugging.

The whole gang, except the brats, were touched by the reunion. For Alya, she was more curious to know that a girl like Marin, it's her best friend's cousin.

Alya: Hold on gurl, this big babe, is your cousin? Asked with curiosity.

Marinette: Of course Alya. 'Cheng' is my Chinese side of the family. Said in explanation.

The whole gang were amazed in awe. But the brats were a bit annoyed and irritated.

Chloe: Well. At least that 'her' last name is not, 'Dupain Cheng'. But still, the family name is ridiculous, 'utterly ridiculous'. Said with an annoyed look.

Like huffed and nodded in agreement.

Then all of a sudden, the brats felt a killer intent towards them. They looked, and it was Marin giving out an ominous aura. The school gang and the I.S. representatives also felt the intense aura coming out from her.

Chifuyu, on the other hand, find it very interesting.

Marin: Then let me give you both advice. Said with a low tone.

Then she sprinted to the back of them and giving off an ominous aura. The brats turned their heads, like a robot, looking back, shivering in fear.

Marin: If you two ever talk ill to my side of the family or my cousin, who carries both of our families, then I'll gladly take the pleasure of beating you up. Making sure that you should never mess with Cheng Family. Understood? Said with a menacing smile. Giving out an image of an angry Phoenix, with red glaring eyes, staring at them. Saying, 'I'll burn you to ashes, for tarnishing their family'.

The brats saw the angered image, behind Marin's back. The glaring eyes, made them mentally frozen in their place.

The gang were also shivering in fear and they were at their mercy. They mentally noted, 'Never go to Marinette's Chinese side of the family's bad side'.

The brats quickly and rapidly nodded at Marinette's menacing cousin.

Marin: That is all what I want to know. Said with a smile, hiding anger towards them.

At Hawkmoth's lair...

Hawkmoth: Urghhh!!! That girl swiftly captured them. Said with an angered tone.

Mayura: And to top it all, she is even Marinette's cousin. Said with annoyed tone.

Timeskip

The school gang, the I.S. representatives and Marin, were having the time of their lives.

Charlotte was talking with her best friends, including their batch mates. The rest of the representatives were impressed of their French representative going well with her colleagues.