Chapter 10: The Reveal and Temporary Alliance being Broadcast pt. 1

People in high places like the Pentagon, their operations were being monitored in different places around the globe. With the creation of the I.S. at hand, they agreed to monitor all laboratories and companies, manufacturing and operating I.S. Unit prototypes.

They also even monitor unusual anomalies, inside the organization. But with little progress. They even received reports from several forces around the globe that the I.S. terrorist group, Phantom Task, have been stealing new and improved technology in several companies. Even local terrorist are even following Phantom Task's example of terrorism.

But in their own ways of achieving what they hoped for:

- kidnapping and abducting female residents. Experiment them on why only that kind of gender were able to pilot such a machine, while males can't. Assuming that something inside them made the I.S. Unit prototypes go active.

- hired to be part of the I.S. manufacturing companies. Only to create weapons that are officially approved, and experimented in secret. Adding them to their projects.

- scientists being hired from the I.S. manufacturing companies. Only to steal their new-improved arsenal or weapons, up to the highest bidder, at the black-markets or fronts that store illegal weapons at their hidden stash.

So the Pentagon even decided to create an alliance with other organizations, that have heard about the I.S. creation, in creating I.S. companies near them:

-S.H.I.E.L.D.

-STARK Industries

-H.A.M.M.E.R.

-K.S.I.

The Pentagon even made a secret alliance with an undercover organization, who also heard about the creation of the I.S. known as: A.C.M.E.

Timeskip...

When the alliance was made, the progression of the I.S. Unit prototypes have been created at an accelerating rate.

However, some of their branches were easy picking for terrorists to infiltrate.

For their kind of security that they established is pretty low:

-H.A.M.M.E.R. Industries

-K.S.I.

Justin Hammer said that even if the terrorists even got their goods, H.A.M.M.E.R. Industries will continue on the progression of the I.S. . Even if his words are established, the workers in those branches, worried his work of methods.

Joshua Joyce is doing his best he can to keep the I.S. Units in check. But in some of the branches, they were breached through a malware virus. Hacked on the outside. Remotely controlling the I.S. Units in the inside. Might say that their progression of the I.S. Units has gone sluggishly developing, severely.

Except for the other two organizations:

-S.H.I.E.L.D.

-STARK Industries

For their security is like top-notch and it is also heavily well-guarded, with high trained agents or highly sensitive security system.

Tony Stark can take on a couple of amateur terrorists that were easily defeated by his own security system.

Director Nick Fury had his highly trained agents to keep on guard of any anomalies, hacks, breaches, or physical infiltration.

Might say that their progression of the I.S. Units are going smoothly as it was.

So, all in all, you might say:

70% - I.S. swiftly progressing
30% - I.S. sluggishly progressing