Scene 1 - CaptainThunderWho

There is much heavy static over our screen. We can hardly make anything out. We hear a robotic voice beginning to sound over the static.

Computer:

COMMENCING TRANSMISSION! ENGAGING SCRAMBLERS!

The picture is beginning to clear. There is now far, far less static and a breaking picture. We can make out from the static the logo of CaptainThunderWho Century 22 Productions. Behind the now clear logo is more static and fuzziness of a picture. Obviously, it is for some kind of display or transmission.

PROXY CHANG INITIALISED! AND NOW, LIVE FROM HIS HIDDEN BASE SOMEWHERE IN THE DEPTHS OF THE UNIVERSE, THE FUTURE RULER OF TIME AND SPACE, CAPTAINTHUNDERWHO!

The static in the background changes to poor quality footage of clouds rapidly moving and lightning striking. The logo disappears as the shielded face of a man is revealed. He wears a white face helmet and we see his dark red jacket made from an old-fashioned material. The masked man begins to laugh, as we hear it echo loudly and despicably before it quietens.

CaptainThunderWho:

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA! MUHA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, AHAH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH, AH!

We have faded into the interior of a lair. We see the Captain in the centre of the screen. Behind him lies a black background with the top left of the screen has lights on the wall reading individually on each "On Air", "Invading the Universe" and "Plotting Revenge". The light for "On Air" shines red. To the left of the screen is a circular console built around a wall leading from the ground up to the roof. We see various coloured lights flashing on his console and see a scrambled screen. To the right, we see some kind of massive glass container with a strange green creature floating inside with a fez on it. It is shaped like a jar, with a large grey handle, and a pipe leading up to the roof. The Captain faces us as he directly addresses us. He speaks with a powerful yet incredibly deep voice.

CaptainThunderWho:

Greetings minions, enemies, and future subjects, CaptainThunderWho has just encountered yet again the incompetent and interfering swarm nemesis of his majesty, the time-travelling alien, the Doctor.

In the jar now, we see the little green thing with its fez on its head featuring the shape of some kind of small dragon with red eyes. It hovers in its containment field as it looks to the Captain. The background has red misty clouds. It speaks with a high-pitched, American, but not annoying sounded voice.

Maxwell:

Uh oh. Well, how did it go? He asked fully expecting your head to explode.

CaptainThunderWho:

Indeed, Maxwell Cazutue. With my blood pressure averaging 300 over 150, this metal helmet is all that keeps my head from blowing to bits. But, CaptainThunderWho... is calm today.

Maxwell:

Hmph. Well, that's a relief. So, how did it go, huh?

CaptainThunderWho:

That meddling Doctor has crossed my path once too often! I have encountered all the incarnations of the Doctors and battled against every face many times! Never in a continuous straight line, always appearing with one face and a fellow traveller, then a new face and another companion, and then another, and another, then another, then another. Always poking his nose into my affairs at precisely the wrong time and ruining my carefully laid and expertly conceited plans of universal domination. Always frustrating my plans, and always turning me into a mockery in front of my prisoner here. And when I myself masterfully engineer the Doctor's destruction, by some trickery like with that wretched Sonic Screwdriver, he escapes the jaws of death!