Scene 14 - Away

We look from the exterior of the Quandraphil ship. We cut to the interior where we see the light shining from the wall. The blobs continue to hide in rocks and in plants as we see the Doctor, Bill, Nardole, Kate, and Osgood wish farewell to the Quandraphils.

Quandraphil:

On behalf of the peoples of Zanquara, we owe you our greatest thanks. You have saved our entire civilization. Without your kind actions, our species would have been wiped out from the humans' cruel and callous motives.

Doctor:

Well, we hope in spite of the little episode with the Commander, we wish you well and hope you have completed what you set out to do – learn and discover more about the universe we live in.

Quandraphil:

Thank you. Will the Captain return to try and destroy our race in the future?

Doctor:

I doubt it. He won't specifically target you again. He will no doubt be out up to some other trick. The Captain is an old adversary of mine.

Nardole:

And no doubt we would have heard the last of him.

Doctor:

But one thing we do advise – stay clear of the Earth, and the colonies of human settlers on other planets.

Quandraphil:

We think that will be wise, Doctor.

Doctor:

Not everyone is as peace-loving as you are. The humans on this planet are best left alone – to sum up.

Quandraphil:

We understand that only a minority will despise us because we are different. Not the entire population.

Bill:

Yeah, I can totally relate to that.

Quandraphil:

In what way? You are human too?

Doctor:

Exactly. Well, we think you had better be enjoying your journey around the cosmos somewhere nicer than this system. But we bid you fair well, and good luck in your quest.

Quandraphil:

We wish you all the same. Goodbye!

The Doctor and his friends are all teleported down to Earth. We see them arrive back at Cape Kennedy. The spaceship then slowly turns around back in the opposite direction. The craft slowly snails away for a little while, before we see it's suddenly blasting through space travelling at a phenomenal speed deeper into the solar system...