Scene 16 - One Day Soon...

We are now back to the Captain presenting again. He has now come to the end of what he has to share. CaptainThunderWho remains in the centre, as does the background setting and where everything was before.

CaptainThunderWho:

And that was my latest encounter. It was only a short while before transmission that I had my new console installed. Once again, I am ridiculed, laughed at, and satirised by the Doctor and his friends. Fuelling me with the rage of a billion exploding galaxies chock full of TNT. No doubt soon, I shall encounter that meddlesome time traveller, and see fit once and for all that I get the last laugh. It has been a long time since I have conflicted with the Time Lord, but we will meet again soon. We will meet soon.

Maxwell:

You know, one day soon I'll break into your dimension and conquer your universe.

CaptainThunderWho:

Not if I conquer it first!

Maxwell:

You will be my slave!

CaptainThunderWho:

You will be my slave, fool!

Maxwell:

Make you wear a pretty pink tutu, become a farmer working the lands.

CaptainThunderWho:

Oh yeah, I'll make you watch Physician Who on an endless loop of suck!

Maxwell:

Rest assured, they will be a reckoning!

CaptainThunderWho:

I shall have my revenge!

Maxwell:

You will all perish in flames!

CaptainThunderWho:

Here we go again. I shall now depart you viewers so I can now argue again with Maxwell Cathulu over who is going to take over the universe sooner.

The screen becomes fuzzier and fuzzier. We hear the CaptainThunderWho music as we did at the start.

Please make certain that you are back for the next time so I may take over the universe sooner. I tell you; giant robot armies are expensive.

The screen is now entirely static and blurry. We can hear now the sinister laughter of CaptainThunderWho, ensuring that he will return in future adventures with the various Doctors. This will then cut to the next time trailer...

End.

(Next Time)

(End credits)