Scene 5 - How To Get Aboard

We begin to see the spaceship begin to slowly hover above the Earth before halting into a hovering position. The ship is long and streamline. Looking shiny yet camouflaged like a glass sort of colour with a strange, mystic blur around it (this can be achieved by a simple trick of rubbing Vaseline onto the camera). Designed almost like a bottle, it is far thicker at the rear of the ship and then becomes much, much thinner at the front. The front of the craft has an identical design, because of its unusual if not futuristic for a ship's design, the top of an Airtight Swing Top Glass Gifting Bottle 500ml at the front of the spacecraft. We now see it hovering over the Earth, stationary. We are now back at Cape Kennedy, where the Doctor and his friends remain at gunpoint.

Colonel:

May I need to remind you, sir, that the spaceship is now above the Earth?

Nardole:

And every satellite on Earth is probably looking at it right now.

Commander:

Well, if the Doc says that they wanna speak with us, why don't they stop hiding in their ship and come down. Or maybe we should blast them out of the sky!

Doctor:

And if there are reinforcements coming?

Commander:

I'll just do the same to them. You said it yourself that they are unarmed, Doc. They'll all be dropping dead like flies.

Solider:

Commander, we are receiving a translation from the spaceship. It reads... unarmed... come in peace... only wish to observe and understand... more about our universe we live in... Request... you come aboard when we send... teleportation.

Commander:

It's a trap! An obvious trap! Can we reply to them?

Solider:

Negative, sir. Our messages are not sending through. Its as though our communications cannot be tracked by their scanners.

Commander:

Very well. Let's blast that thing to bits!

Doctor:

Aren't we going to go aboard first though? To actually see what we have up there? Or are you going to ruthlessly shoot them down in cold blood? Especially when you know they are unarmed, and carrying no forms of weapons of any kind?

Colonel:

He is right, sir. It would make us look very weak if we attacked unprovoked.

That thought ponders on the mind of the Commander. We know he is still intent on destroying the ships. He will play along with that he wants to help them. The Commander smiles devilishly.

Commander:

Very well then, Doc. We will follow their instructions and go up there and take a look around.

We are now looking in the view of some kind of screen. It shows the Commander's eye view – him looking at the Doctor and his friends who remain under his control.

Doctor:

That's more like it, Commander. Now all we have to wait for is the transmat or some form of transportation for us to get up there.

We are revealed to the rest of the apparatus that this scanner was based on – the same control console of that seen in CaptainThunderWho's lair! A gloved hand operates the controls before we cut to the Captain directly addressing us again in the same camera view and angle as before.

CaptainThunderWho:

And spoilers, turns out, surprisingly or unsurprisingly, turns out that the Commander was under the influence of... none other than myself of course! That's right, CaptainThunderWho, the future of all of time and space in his lair in the depths of the universe was behind it the whole time. Through the Commander, I shall expertly wipe out humanity by exposing their weak-mindedness against other beings, so they wipe them out and ultimately cause their own destruction. As his excellency has observed the alien spacecraft moving towards the Earth, Commander Montgomery has been taken over due to his perfect position to cause havoc and mayhem at Cape Kennedy.

Maxwell:

It was another ingenious scheme of yours, Captain. But I think I have to take the credit on this one about installing your Inducers into his hat to alter his thought patterns and character to better suit your purposes, mighty Captain!

CaptainThunderWho:

Indeed, Maxwell. The characters who are more acquainted with Montgomery may have noticed that he has become even more arrogant, even ruder, and even more brutish. But of course, that UNIT had to come sticking their noses right in it, and of course, none other than that meddling Doctor who has come to ruin my plans yet again! CaptainThunderWho's blood pressure... four hundred... and twenty-five!

Maxwell:

Calm down, now. Calm down.

The Captain has his hands on his head in agony from the pain of his rage.

CaptainThunderWho:

I think it's going to blow!

Maxwell:

Calm down. It's alright. I mean, you know, if your head explodes I'll just have to take over the universe for you.

CaptainThunderWho:

NO! No.

Maxwell's statement seems to have suppressed the pain.

No, I am destined to rule the universe. Not you, Maxwell Cathulu!

Maxwell:

Yeah, we'll see about that.

CaptainThunderWho:

Silence! I must continue my review. Now then, the ship had arrived, and they were all about to be transported into the ship. Little did they know that they were about to be transported trillions of lightyears away...