Scene 6 - The Ship

We have returned to the exterior of Cape Kennedy again before we cut inside to the interior of the building and see the control room once more.

Commander:

Any further developments, Private?

Solider:

Negative sir. No, wait, wait. They have relayed another message to us, Commander. They say they intend to bring us aboard.

Colonel:

Are we all going up, sir? Shouldn't the armed men come with you to ensure that you are not attacked?

Commander:

That is an ingenious idea of mine! Men, keep your arms ready to fire. I think our guns should do the trick when we... I mean if we need them. Activate your cams. We're going to find out everything we can about up there as we can. Then the nutty Doc can find out the answers in his police box.

The army men activate their dash cams on their persons in the position their heart would be.

Doctor:

I still reckon you shouldn't carry those things with you going into the ship. What sort of message do you think it sends if you all carry loaded weapons in with you?

Commander:

It shows that we are in command of this planet, and we are not going to be messed with.

Doctor:

(sighing) Humans.

The Doctor, his friends, the Commander, and most of the army personnel vanish into thin air. There is no blaze of light, simply the sound of something whooshing away. They had all been dematerialized. The remaining others look confused. Now, the party had arrived on the ship – or was it? The area around them is incredibly spacious, with light grey walls around them, combined with a small hall to their left that leads deeper into their "ship". It feels more as though they are on another planet than a ship. The area they're contains many red plants to the sides of the walls with a great delightful scarlet sky and patterned clouds. The ground is also a warm red with harmonious music playing in the background. Rocks lie around, with several of them burning like as though it was the remains of a volcano. The Doctor has begun scanning the area with the Sonic Screwdriver.

Bill:

Now, talk about a base, but this ship feels more like we're on another planet.

Doctor:

You're right, Bill. Technically, we're inside the spaceship. And technically, we're not.

Osgood:

I would assume that this is the setting of their planet. And they may have brought us to a representation of their homeworld.

Doctor:

Right, Osgood. We're still inside it, but the matter around this craft has been reconstructed to make it seems as though as we're on the planet.

Osgood:

So we're in the ship and also on the planet.

Doctor:

Much like the TARDIS, there are different dimensions from those inside to those outside. This ship has matched the dimensions of the planet Zanquara. The home of the friendly Quandraphil species who have come to observe the galaxy.

Bill:

So right now, we're in like... a teleport?

Nardole: