Scene 11 - Open Me

Bill and Nardole cautiously enter further into the lair. They will begin to approach around the containment field and begin talking with Maxwell inside. He is clearly being manipulative in order so he can escape out and cause mischief.

Bill:

Where is this?

Maxwell:

I will explain all that later. But first, to help yourselves, you'll need to help me!

Bill:

What are you anyway? You a squid? Like that blob we saw back on the spaceship?

Maxwell:

I am Maxwell Cathulu, and I am not a squid. I have nothing to do with that spaceship you've been in. I was trapped by an evil angry overlord who wants to seek vengeance across the universe. I was attempting to stop him before he trapped me in this containment field. You need to release me out of this so I can help you answer all your questions.

Nardole:

Bill, we need to find out what these controls do first.

Maxwell:

Hurry, quick!

Bill:

What do I do?

Maxwell:

Hit the red button around the back here, and that will release me.

Bill:

That simple?

Maxwell:

Yes! Now, quick! Before the evil overlord finds out!

Bill heads around and finds the button. She is about to press it, as Maxwell makes excitable sounds.

Nardole:

No, Bill. Stop! How did you Maxwell know about the spaceship, you mischievous little devil?

Maxwell:

Because... because... the overlord is behind it all. He has planned it all. But release me first! Hurry! I can feel him returning!

Nardole:

No, Bill. Don't! I don't trust this thing.

Bill:

But it needs our help.

She is about to press the button!

Nardole:

Bill, no!

CaptainThunderWho has returned!

CaptainThunderWho:

STOP! DON'T PRESS THAT DEVICE!

Bill stops.

Maxwell:

God damn it! I was so close this time.

Bill:

What do you think you are doing to this thing in there?

CaptainThunderWho:

First off, just ignore him. He's a cheeky little troublemaker.

Maxwell:

You nearly let me out of my containment field. And I would have released into your realm and caused chaos and destruction over the universe and conquer it before the Captain does.

Nardole:

Not the most cuddlesome thing after all. Quite a naughty little monster, aren't you? Who are you then?

He activates a yellow device on his console that releases gas into the air, forcing Bill and Nardole to fall unconscious.

CaptainThunderWho:

How I dislike having to repeat myself.

Maxwell:

Now you have the upper hand against your enemies, great one. You hold the Doctor's TARDIS and his companions. You know how much they all mean to him.

CaptainThunderWho:

That's enough, Maxwell. You've already caused enough trouble for one day. But you're right. Everything is now falling into place...