𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
                                   𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
                                                𝟹:𝟺𝟻 𝙿𝙼

♫ :𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝙹𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚗
I zoned out slightly as I eyed the boy I'd seen a couple days ago in the office.

He leant against a locker scrolling on his phone with a blank expression.

"Fuck you staring at him for ?" I heard an unfamiliar voice making me jump.

I turned around seeing one of the girls that had been picking with me since I got here.

"I wasn't staring at him" I lied, darting my eyes to the floor feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

I looked back up and over at him , he watched both of us with an amused look on his face.

𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥

"You was I literally watched you doing it" I bit the inside of my cheek looking around as more people started over at us.

"I know you hear me talking to you, don't try to play deaf now" she spat at me stepping closer.

"I wasn't even staring at him" I mumbled feeling my palms become sweaty.

"Bitch I just caught you fuck is you still trying to lie for" she yelled making me flinch.

"I wasn't looking at him" I said sticking to my lie

"Yea aight bitch" she mugged me before walking over to him.

I turned around facing my locker putting my combination in.

"Why you do allat" I overheard the boy say as he laughed.

"Cause why is she staring all in your face for ?" she snapped making him laugh harder.

"Say she looked scared as the fuck .. and you ain't even have to do allat"

"I do though cause she was staring at you as if she wanted you I had to let it be known you ain't fucking single"

"Mane you funny , come on get your shit so we can go".

I quickly grabbed the rest of my belongings from my locker slamming it shut before walking off.

I strolled down the hall that led me out the front doors of the building.

I walked down the steps and in the direction of my apartment complex that was only twenty minutes away walking distance.

A bus came to my neighborhood but I didn't want to ride it until it got cold outside and I didn't have a choice.

I just recently moved out here to Baton Rouge Louisiana this summer after my mom found a job out here that would pay well.

I'm from Maryland but some of my family lived out here.

Back in Maryland my mom lost her job and we ended up moving in with my grandmother for a couple months before we became homeless for about three years.

We were staying in a homeless shelter before my mom's sister reached out to her about a job opening that would be able to help us.

They assisted us with getting the apartment that we are now staying in as well as helping my mom with transportation to and from work.