𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟶 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝚆𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚗𝚍
"Nunnie stop playing so much !" I yelled chasing after Nunnie as he ran with my phone down the hall.

A couple of lingering students from the first bell stared at me funny as I ran past them but I ignored them , Finally I caught up with him.

He stood by the boys bathroom laughing at me while I stood across from him trying to catch my breath.

"Here short stuff" I held up my middle finger snatching my phone out of his hand.

"Don't do that shit again cause if you drop and break my phone i'm not getting my ass whooped behind your actions" I snapped standing up straight while readjusting my clothes.

"mhm you gonna be fine" he said patting my head before wrapping his arm around my shoulder dragging me back in the direction of our class.

𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸

We arrived at our class and went to our seat just as class was about to start someone bust through the doors causing everyone's attention to land on them.

Including mines I looked over my shoulder to see a girl who stood around five foot four. She had long tracks in with a nicely laid frontal.

"Why are you late ?" The teacher asked while writing our warm up on the board.

"I just got here, my bus was late," the girl explained, crossing her arms.

"Go take a seat with that group over there" The teacher said pointing over at me and Nunnies table.

I quickly turned back around seeing the girl look over at us before making her way to us.

I began completing my warm -up trying to ignore the girl sitting across from me.

"Let me copy you when you done" I rolled my eyes looking at Nunnie with a mug.

"No you need to start doing your own shit so I can copy you" I said squinting at him.

"Shit can I copy yours to ?" I heard the girl speak up making me look at her funny

𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ..

"Sure" I said, not wanting to be rude, she smiled at me before going back to typing on her phone and smacking on her gum.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket , I pulled it out seeing I got a text from Jaquan.

That was the boy I met in the office he dmed me feel like a couple days after that and we started talking. We'd been texting and face-timing for about two weeks now. I'd see him in the halls sometime. We even skipped the third period together once.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ?

I read over the message thinking about if I had anything to do tonight other than a bit of homework.

I quickly responded back no before tapping Nunnie "Bitch I think he's trying link with me tonight should I ?" I whispered to him.

He shrugged "Are your people's going to let you is the question" I rolled my eyes knowing he was right.

"Shit I need to find some female friends," I sighed, putting my face in my hands.

"I could cover for you" I looked up seeing the girl smiling hard while staring at both of us.