𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
                                     𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝙻𝙰
                                                𝟿:𝟷𝟶 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 - 𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢
"Nunnie I can't wait til Monday I'm pulling up on her tonight" I fumed over the phone.

"No you not" I shook my head typing away on my phone letting Zania know I was about to be on my way.

"Too late I already texted her and told her I was coming and I already called my uber you can meet me at her house if you want" Nunnie sucked his teeth before I heard a lot of movement indicating that he was getting up.

"Send me her address. I'm finna take my brother's car and drive" he said while going on pause.

"Aight i'm sending it now" I went to me and her messages and copy and pasted her address sending it to him.

"You sure you want to fight her behind this. I feel like you should just cut both of them off and leave the situation alone" Nunnie said tryna be a peacemaker.

"Man fuck all at that bitch was pose to be my friend and went behind my back and started fucking with the one dude she knew I had real genuine feelings for" I ranted.

The hurt I felt behind this whole situation was deep being that he didn't just cheat on me with some random bitch he did it with one of my friends and knew she was my fucking friend.

"You right stay on the phone with me while you in your uber aight" I nodded as I laced my shoes up.

I checked my phone seeing my uber was outside.

-
"Thank you" I smiled at the man stepping out of his car slamming the door shut going over Nunnie's brother's car.

I knocked on the passenger side and Nunnie stepped out of the car and hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around his torso letting his scent flow through my nose before we both pulled back.

𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘥

"Where she at ?" I shrugged pulling my phone out.

"She said she was coming out. I texted her and told her I was downstairs".

"Which apartment she live in ?" I shrugged again

"She don't live here this her cousin house so ion know she wouldn't give me their apartment number or tell me what level they was on with her scary ass" I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

I shivered, feeling the air brush against my exposed arms and stomach , Nunnie noticed and chuckled lowly to himself.

"Man come here" I rolled my eyes playfully walking into his arms he wrapped them around me trying to warm me up.

"Why you ain't got no shirt on ?" he laughed looking down at me I smacked my lips "Cause when i'm mad I get hot and I was hot as shit  so I was like fuck it and walked out without one plus ion need shit in my way when I crush her"

"Aye !" I heard an unfamiliar male voice causing me and Nunnie turn our heads watching as his brother stepped out of the car.

"That's the bitch you pose to be fighting ?" He asked motioning his head in the direction of a small group of girls and a boy.