𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 , 𝙻𝙰
𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 -𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎
I pulled my hoodie closer to my body as the cold air brushed past my face.

I sighed before feeling a light squeeze to my hand. I looked up seeing Kyree staring down at me.

I bite down on my lower lip before we both proceed into the gloomy building , today was the day I was to get an abortion to say I was scared was an understatement.

My heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest any minute while my stomach was knots. I truly didn't want an abortion anymore but Kyree was right I shouldn't bring a baby into the world knowing I can't care for it.

His mom stood at the front desk talking to the lady while we both sat down in the waiting area.

"Say you straight ?" He asked turning to me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat nodding while looking down and playing with my fingers.

"If you're nervous that's okay ima be with you the whole time" He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head feeling tears in the brim of my eyes

"You can't go back with me there not going to let you" I mumbled, still not looking up.

"Why not and how you know ?" He asked, sounding kind of mad.

I shrugged "I don't know but I googled it last night after you told me the name of the place" I explained.

"Siana fill this out and then they are going to call you back there" His mom said to me as she walked over holding a clipboard.

I nodded, taking it from her hands before looking over it. I blew out a shaky breath as I read all the information they needed to know.

I barely knew what half this shit was talking about but I still filled it out and took it back to the front desk.

After I was finished I sat back down waiting until I saw a tall thicker white women with glasses come around the corner from the back.

She looked around the room "Siana Brown were ready for you to come back" She called out to me.

Kyree turned to me before standing up  at the same time as me.

He pulled me into a warm hug before letting go "You gonna be aight we going be waiting right here for you ok" he told me.

I nodded, feeling more tears fall. He sighed , wiping one of them before I walked off following the lady down the badly lit hall.

Once we arrived in the room she instructed me to undress and put on the little gown they give you at any regular doctor's visit.

"Here put this on and when you're done Dr.Rameras will come in here and explain the procedure to you before you guys begin ok" I nodded, taking the gown from her hands.

She walked out of the room shutting the door leaving me alone with my thoughts.

𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴