𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
                                   𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
                                                 𝟿:𝟺𝟻 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙼𝚎 - 𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́
My head laid on the desk as time around me felt slow , everyday since Tuesday had felt as if everything was off and time had just slowed down.

My mind still couldn't wrap around what happened with Kyree to him it seem as if it was something a couple of days after it first happened then slowly it became as if it was just a quick fuck but to me it was much more than that I don't give my body out to just anybody and he was someone I truly trusted and felt comfortable with since I started having sex so I looked at the shit way deeper then he did.

He started falling back off me a couple days ago. I couldn't tell what caused it, especially since the communication between us had kind of halted. We'd speak then we would stop and wouldn't speak. It was just really complicated now.

I'd catch myself regretting what happened but then I just remind myself everything happens for a reason so just let shit flow and be what it's supposed to be.

All I could do was hope to not end up in another fucked up situation.

My head shot up hearing the sound of dismissal bell , I sighed standing up from my seat doing a quick stretch before grabbing my belongings and exiting the half empty room.

My eyes bounced around the hallway in search of Nunnie but fell upon Kyree. I watched as he leant against Ariana's locker, smirking at Nimiko as she gave him a shy smile.

My heart sank as I pulled my eyes away from them keeping my head down as I walked past going to my second period.
-
Tears slipped from my eyes as I sat on the toilet in the girls bathroom.

It was lunch time and Nunnie had stayed home from school leaving me alone to face all of my new found bullies.

Unable to take their hurtful words I found myself crying in the girls bathroom waiting for my lunch shift to end.

Just as I wiped the last of my tears the bell rang signaling lunch was over.

I snatched the door open pulling myself off the toilet walking straight out of the bathroom into the empty hall that sat behind that cafeteria.

My heart beat sped up as my eyes locked with Kyree , I felt chills go down my spine seeing his eyes looking back at me.

Before I could look away he started in my direction causing me to stiffen up as I tried picking up my pace hoping he wouldn't catch me.

"Aye Siana !" he called out to me, grabbing my arm.

Clearing my throat I removed my arm from his hold turning to face up not making direct eye contact.

"What Kyree ?" I asked in an annoyed tone , crossing my arms over my chest.

"What you got a attitude for ?" he asked, knitting his eyebrows together.

I shook my head not wanting to bother with telling him why.

"Nothing , what's up ?"

"Say, I need to talk to you" he started looking away while playing with his hair.

"Ok .. talk"

"Look about that shit we did like a week ago you can't tell nobody aight.." he trailed off giving me a stern look.

I bit my lip holding back the rest of my tears before nodding and turning on my heel to walk away.

"I'm not done where you going !" he called out, pulling me back to him.

"What Kyree" I snapped, feeling myself grow agitated as I had to face him after hearing what he just said to me.

"Mane it ain't even like that so calm yo little ass down fuck all i'm tryna say is I wanna keep that shit between me and you I ain't say I wanna stop texting or speaking to you or nothing like that shit so lose that fucking attitude" he ranted getting in my face a bit.

I turned my head not looking him in his face as he stood close to me.

"Nobody got a attitude and ok cool" I rolled my eyes.

"Man come here" he pulled me into his arms letting his hands fall to my ass giving it a light squeeze while
my hands hung loosely around his torso.

I let myself relax in his arms forgetting all about the class I was now late to , his strong scent of cologne and weed flowed through my nose as I laid my head on his chest hearing his faint heartbeat.

"You good now ?" he asked, holding a small smile on his lips, which I returned nodding my head.

"Ima call you later on tonight you better answer to" he told me, pulling away from our warm embrace.

I nodded watching him walk over before going in the opposite direction to my class.
-
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 , 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 , & 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎