𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙾𝙽𝙴

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟷:𝟸𝟹 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 - 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎
I played with the cold spaghetti that sat in front of me. I hadn't really had an appetite since I found out the news plus the whole throwing up thing had only gotten worse.

"NaNa you straight ?"

I turned looking over at Nunnie who sat beside me holding a concerned look. I nodded not wanting him to worry.

"You haven't been eating don't think I ain't peep that shit .. here" He handed me his nuggets that he got from chick-fil-a.

I shook my head no pushing his hand away "No eat your food i'm fine i'm just not that hungry right now".

"Man here ion even want it plus I got a sandwich see" He pulled a sandwich out of the bag showcasing it to me.

I sighed grabbing the nuggets from his hand pushing my tray back.

"So you figure out what you're gonna do yet ?" Nunnie asked looking over at me.

I shook my head no , I hadn't really been thinking about it. I was trying to ignore it and just hope it would go away even though I knew it didn't work like that.

"I think I should tell Kyree before I make any decisions since this is also his child. I think we should make the decision together and it shouldn't just be on me" I explained before biting into a chicken nugget.

He nodded , "You already know how I feel about the situation but I think y'all doing it together would take a lot of the pressure off you so i'm good with that just don't let that nigga play you or disrespect you when you tell him"

"Of course not , and yea I think I might just get an abortion like you said my life is way to fucked up to be bringing a child into" I said looking down at my lap.

I felt a hand over top of mine. I looked up, locking eyes with Nunnie. He squeezed my hand before pulling away.

"So when are you going to tell him ?"

I shrugged remembering that he blocked me on imessage and instagram after that night he popped back out with Nimiko.

My only option was to approach him in school or pop up at his house. Both options were shitty but the best one would be to go to his house.

No people to eavesdrop and be in our business and it's not like he could run from me if i'm at his house.

The only problem is knowing when he's home or if Nimiko is at his house.

"I think ima just go to his house after school and hope he's there if not then fuck it i'll catch him when I catch him" I mumbled.

The lunch bell rang making me and Nunnie clean up and throw away our trays before separating and heading back to our classes.

"Aye Siana lemme holla at you !" I froze hearing a familiar voice yell out to me.

I turned around seeing Kyree approaching me. My mouth grew watery as my stomach churned.