𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝙻𝙰
𝟷𝟷:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝙹𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽
I hummed along to the music playing from my phone as I dried off.

I jumped as the bathroom door swung open and a cold gust of wind hit my exposed skin making me throw my towel around me.

"Oh my gosh i'm so sorry" Matthew said with his mouth gaped open while covering his eyes while standing in the doorway.

I gave him a fake smile feeling uncomfortable "It's fine"
I laughed awkwardly waiting for him to shut the door.

"I thought the bathroom was empty" he spoke in a playful tone as he took his hands from over his eyes.

"I was just about to leave.. let me grab my stuff so you can use it ." I trailed off turning around picking up my clothes from the floor.

Just as I paused my music on my phone I heard the door shut, I sighed in relief peaking over my shoulder to see him standing in front of the door trapping me in the bathroom with him.

"Um, can you move so I can get out " I mumbled pointing towards the door.

He stayed silent while eyeing me, my breath hitched as I gripped my towel tighter as I followed his gaze down to my chest.

"Matthew, can you move out the way so I can get out !" I said a bit louder snapping him out of his trance.

Instead of responding I heard him turn the lock before he walked towards me slowly yanking my towel from my grip tossing it behind him I watched him in fear as tears filled my eyes.

The hair on the back of my neck stood as I shook in fear afraid to see what his next move would be.

His lips attached themselves to my neck as his hands groped me.

"Please stop" I cried out barely above a whisper pushing him off me making him stumble a bit.

His lustful brown eyes had now turned black as he raised his fist aiming straight at my mouth.

His hit connected to my mouth before I could even process that he swung on me.
-

I walked down the hall with my head down hoping no one would notice my face being all beaten up.

I took in a deep breath as I got to my class

𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘊𝘒 !

I sighed raising my fist to the door knocking

My eyes darted to the floor as the door swung open.

My teacher's attention immediately fell onto my lip , he stared at it intensely before stepping out, shutting the door behind him making me look at him with a confused face.

I look down at my hands that fiddled with the pass I had to get into class.

"Um Ms.Brown what happened to your lip ?" he asked crossing his arm

"My sister and I were playing monkey in the middle with my little cousin when she threw his toy car a little to hard" I explained the excuse I had came up with last night.

"Okay if there's anything you need to tell me my door is always open"he stated while opening the door I gave him a tight lipped small before walking into class.

I walked over to my seat that was in the second row I pulled my things out that I'd need for class.

I placed my head in the palm of my hand looking at the board before copying down the warm up in my journal.

Mr.Smith stood at the front of the class with his back facing us reading his lesson off the board.

"psst" I heard from behind me I turned my head seeing the boy I had lunch with a couple of days ago staring at me.

"What ?" I whispered back

"Can I copy your warm up ?" I nodded handing him my journal before facing back to the front of the class.

"psst" I heard again

I knit my eyebrows together, turning back around and I mouthed what.

"What's your name ?" he asked as he copied my answers from the warm up.

"Siana , Why ?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"No reason .. my name is Nunnie" I nodded at his strange name.

"oh ok" I said getting ready to turn back around.

"Where you from ?" he said quickly as he noticed me moving.

"Maryland but to be specific I lived in Suitland" he nodded

"You got a heavy ass accent .. say to" I mugged him knowing exactly what he was trying to say.

"I'm not from Baltimore and we don't say to like them either" he chuckled a bit.

"Nah y'all do but here" he tossed me my journal back.

"Thanks" I nodded my head to him before turning back around.
-
The bell had finally rung. I got up and grabbed my stuff before rushing out the door.

"Aye wait up !" I heard the voice of the boy from my class yell out to me.

I stopped in my tracks turning a bit to see him running a bit to catch up with me.

"Wassup" I smiled at him before I continued walking in the direction of my second period.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look asian ?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

My mouth fell open "Yes but I don't think I do so please don't say that" he nodded laughing a bit.

"What class you got next ?" I froze thinking a bit.

"Uh I have dance, what do you have ?" I said remembering

"I got Biology on 3rd floor" I nodded as we entered the stairwell.

"Say can I get your number and shit you seem cool I would like to get to know you" my cheeks heated up as I stared down at the ground.

"You sure ?" I was very uncertain about him wanting to talk to me.

He nodded with a big smile on his face "Yes i'm sure now put your number in my phone" I put my hand out as he pulled his phone out.

He placed it in my hand unlocked and already on the contact form I put my number in before putting my name as 'Siana'.

"Here" I said, handing him his phone back and he smiled at my number.

"Aight ima text you" I nodded

We both said goodbye before we walked out separate ways I smiled thinking about how I just made a friend.

-
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢.

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 , 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 , & 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎