𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝙻𝙰
𝟷𝟸:𝟹𝟺 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚙 - 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚒𝚍
Tears streamed down my face as my lips quivered. I took a deep breath in before holding up my shaky hand to the door lightly knocking on it.

I quickly pulled back waiting for someone to answer it , I bit down on my lip feeling the cold wind blow caused me to shiver, feeling more cold tears stream down my cheeks.

Soon the door swung open revealing a shirtless Kyree he stared at me with a blank face.

Without speaking he moved out the way allowing me in before walking off in the direction of upstairs leaving me to follow him.

I shit and locked the front door before I picked up my bags leaving one by the steps.

I trailed behind watching him enter his room seeing the lights on low and his Tv on.

I peaked around as I entered his room. I dropped my bags by his bed.

"Thanks for letting me stay here" I mumbled as I sat down on Kyree's bed.

He nodded, not saying anything, leaving us in an awkward silence.

"I'll be gone by tomorrow I already called my grandmother and stuff so you don't have to worry about me being here long" I rambled on as I played with my jacket strings.

"Ok"

With that he walked out the room leaving me alone with nothing but my thoughts. I sighed as I let everything sink in. Not only did my mom put me out but she also cut my phone off.

Good thing I had already made all the calls I needed to or I would've been shit out of luck.

My head snapped up as I heard the door open. Kyree walked in, going straight to his bed laying down behind me.

My leg bounced as tears flowed down my face. I was trying my hardest not to break down right now especially being in front of Kyree and that could put stress on my baby.

"Siana.." I heard him call out to me but I ignored him not wanting him to see me down like this.

"Bruh come here" He tugged on my waist pulling me to his chest.

Unable to hold everything in, I broke down in his arms letting out a loud sob as my body shook violently.

"Say calm down, you can't be crying like this" He said, trying to sooth me while rubbing my back.

But that only made me cry harder "I-I can't" I cried out tightening my grip on his shirt.

He pulled us both back so he was laying on his head board while I laid on his chest.

"Look on good terms or not you are still carrying my child and I would hate for something to happen to them so calm down" He spoke softly wiping my tears.

I nodded trying to pull myself together. 

"I'm not tryna tell you not to be hurt or not to cry but you going fuck around and make yourself sick and you don't need that right now you already got bigger shit to worry about" He told me staring into my teary eyes.