𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
                                       𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
                                              𝟿:𝟸𝟾 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 - 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚊 𝚏𝚝 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎
The moonlight fell on Siana's skin as she and her friends walked up the driveway of Kyree's house.

"Y'all ready !" Siana exclaimed as they neared their first big party with upper class men.

"Hell yea i'm ready to find me a fine ass nigga to fuck on" Zania said sticking her tongue out.

Nunnie smacked his lips "Mane shut yo hoe ass up" he said mushing Nia , Siana laughed shaking her head at the two of her friends arguing.

This was something they always did as they all grew closer Nunnie and Zania would argue like a married couple while Siana sat back and laughed at the two hoping they'd one day confess their feelings for one another and get together.

Zania rolled her eyes, fixing her hair before pushing Nunnie back and running into Kyree's house before he could retaliate.

Siana followed right behind her. She peaked curiously as they walked through Kyree's house. It wasn't too small or too big , it was just right but it sat in one of the worst neighborhoods on the block.

The walls were decorated in family photos which grabbed her attention.

She drew her attention back to the party that was going below her feet as she followed the loud music straight to the basement.

A small smile immediately inched its way into her face as she looked around at the big crowd of people in the middle of the floor.

Siana stood at the bottom of the stairs letting everything sink in. She was at her first big high school party.

Back at home her friends were never the party type so she never really went to any and when she did they were small kickbacks that were always dry.

Siana looked around in amazement as she looked all around. There was a small crowd of people in the corner smoking something she had never done before. While others were in the middle of the floor rapping along to the loud music blaring through the speakers.

"Man what yall tryna do first ?" Nunnies voice knocked her out of her trance and brought her back into real life.

"Let's go dance" Nia immediately suggested ready to shake her ass.

Zania had been really eager to get out and party for the past few weeks and was happy to finally have friends to do it with.

They began pushing through the semi large crowd as the song 𝘑𝘰𝘣𝘴 -𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴  came on causing everyone on the floor to get hype.

They all stopped once they found a spot where everyone wasn't pushed up on each other.

Siana grabbed Zanias hand spinning herself in a circle before pressing her body against her , slowly she began bending over and winding her hips while Zania stuck her tongue out holding her hips.

"Yeaa NaNa !" Nia hyped as she smacked her butt
Siana began throwing her ass in a circle ,causing a couple of people who stood by to turn to her and watch.

A couple of feet away stood Nimiko and her friends and they were at the edge of the crowd watching in annoyance as the group of tenth graders paraded around the dance floor shaking their asses while the boy stood behind each girl hyping them up and occasionally smacking their asses.