𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟿:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼

♫: 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎 - 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢

I pulled my binder closer to my chest as I felt all eyes on me I kept my gaze on the floor afraid of facing everyone and their judging eyes.

Everyone knew and everyone saw the videos not just students but the staff and people who didn't even go to our school.

Everywhere i've been today people have stared at me with looks of disgust and shame.

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding as I made it to my locker seeing Nunnie waiting for me.

He stared at me holding a pitiful look "You good little one ?"
I nodded not really in the mood to speak.

"You want me to stay here and walk with you to class ?" I turned to him with pleading eyes.

"please.."

He nodded leaning back on the locker next to mines looking around around the hall.

I placed my binder on the bottom shelf in my locker before taking my book bag off placing it in my locker.

I peaked over at Nunnie who was still looking around as if he was searching for someone.

"What are you doing ?" I questioned while picking my binder back up.

"Nothing just.." he trailed off looking off in the direction behind me.

I turned to see Jaquan and all the seniors walking in with Zania right on their tale.

I quickly turned back around not wanting to be faced by any of them.

"Let's go" I mumbled pushing past Nunnie.
-
"Ok um hello class it was brought to a lot of staffs attention that over the weekend a couple of students have gotten into it via instagram and someone was exposed" The teacher ranted on causing a couple of heads to turn in my direction.

I looked down at my hands as I felt sweat form on my palms.

"The name of the student will not disclosed , but I do want to let you guys know that you guys are underage and every time you send out pictures and videos like that you are distribute child pornography same goes for the people who posted it they can and will be charged for that it is illegal"

Now everyone has their eyes on Zania who held a mug on her face as she stared ahead at the teacher.

"Hey Mrs.Ward do you have Siana Brown and Zania Martin right now ?" A lady spoke through the loud speaker.

I sighed already knowing why they were calling us to the office I peaked over my shoulder looking at Nunnie who stared at me with an empathetic look.

"Yes ma'am I do"she answered crossing her arms looking over at the both of us.

"Can you send them down to the office tell them to grab all their belongings they won't be returning to class"

"Ok will do" my teacher turned to our now broken up table.

"You heard them pack up ladies"

I grabbed my lose sheets of paper stuffing them in my binder before slamming it shut.

I stood up and stormed out of the class not wanting to walk with her or I was going to bust her in her shit again.

When I arrived in the office I saw damn near everyone in my comment section of the fight video in the office excluding the boys.