𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

𝙽𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟾:𝟻𝟻 𝙰𝙼

♫: 𝙸 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝙸𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒 -𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽
I walked down the over crowded halls going towards my first period when I saw Zania with Jaquan they weren't doing too much other than talking so I ain't think too much of it until he leaned in and kissed her.

I stood shocked about what this nigga just did in the middle of the hall. I watched him walk off from her before I made my way up to her.

"Mane what the fuck you doing with Jaquan knowing that Siana fuck with him" I asked looking at her in disgust cause I know that Siana was fucking him and he fucking Zania at the same type that's nasty as hell.

"Nunnie mind your business" she rolled her eyes trying to push past me. I grabbed her wrist pulling her back in front of me.

"Hell nah i'm not going mind my business when you pose to be like Siana bestfriend and you over her fucking on her dude behind her back" I spat at her not caring if I hurt her feelings.

𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘫𝘨 𝘚𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢

She looked down at her feet not saying anything. I shook my head "Man I knew I shoulda stayed away from your trifling ass oh yea you going to tell NaNa or imma tell her you got till tomorrow".

The bell rang making me let her go before walking off towards our first period that me , her , and Siana shared.

I walked into the classroom seeing Siana sitting at our table already. She held a blank look on her face. Something was definitely off with her and I ain't like that.

"What's wrong ?" I asked as I slid into my seat next to her. Her eyes held a dull look in them while her skin was pale and her eyes were puffy with dark bags under them.

"Nothing I'm fine" she said barely above a whisper I shook my head grabbing her hand.

I stood up and pulled her out of her seat before leashing us out of the class.

Just as we stepped out the final bell rang causing everyone that remained in the gals to scatter off in the direction of their class.

"Man I can see something off with you, be real with me, what's going on ?" I licked my lips staring her in her eyes.

Not even five seconds later her eyes welled up with tears before she completely broke down crying. I pulled her to my chest and rubbed her back.

"Siana talk to me tell what is so I can help you ion like seeing you like this bruh" I spoke softly as I tried my best to comfort her.

"I-I can't," she stuttered while tryna catch her breath.

"Why you can't tell me ?"

Another low sob escaped her lips as she clenched onto my shirt. I felt her starting to shake , Something ain't right. This shit is definitely deeper than her and Jaquan.

"Shh it's okay I gotchu you good NaNa" I looked around seeing the halls were now empty.

"Hey !, is everything ok out here ?" Our teacher Mrs.Ward stepped out of the classroom.

I shook my head "Can I take her to calm down and get some water? She's not having a good day" She nodded understanding.

"Ima write y'all a pass cause you know them security guards be tripping i'll be right back" I nodded.