𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
𝟷𝟷:𝟶𝟶 𝙿𝙼

♫: 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 - 𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘

The time flew by slowly for Kyree after Siana stepped on that plane and left. He regrets letting her leave and disowning their child.

Everyone else had moved on from the new girl's scandal and forgot about her while he'd lay awake at night thinking about how she was doing and the same for their daughter.

Soon he realized who his feelings resided with and ended things with Nimiko which of course didn't come without it's drama.

Eager to get into contact with her and fix things Kyree tried all that he could to reach out; he even rode past her old building to see if she had possibly moved back in.

But just as he thought she hadn't , she had changed her number .. private her instagram as well as block his page.

It was very clear to Kyree that she didn't want him a part of their life anymore but he couldn't help but hope she'd change her mind about him and forgive him.

"Watchu thinking about slime ?" Kentrell asked to bring Kyree back to reality.

Kyree sat next to his childhood best friend who resembled him more than his own parents. Some days he'd wondered if he was adopted but remembered all the photos he'd seen of his mother pregnant with him.

"My baby mama" he quietly answered as he refocused onto the blunt he was rolling in front of him.

Kentrell was visiting BR which he never really did when he decided to pop up at Kyree's spot. After not speaking in five years the both of them sat down and hashed shit out.

No matter how it went down they still looked at each other as if they were brothers and they rekindled their bond as such.

"Since when you got a baby mama ?" Kentrell laughed as he turned to look at Kyree who had a little pout on his lips.

"Lemme guess it's lil shawty that you was with a couple months ago" he asked peaking over his shoulder

Kyree shook his head as a small smile crept to his face "Nah her name Siana she don't even live out here no more".

Kentrell raised his eyebrow almost recognizing her name " She left with y'all baby ? and what she look like"

"Sort of when she first found out she was pregnant she was supposed to get an abortion but when we went in she ain't get it so we got into it and I told her I ain't want nothing to do with her or the baby.."

Kentrell slouched in his seat listening closely

"Then her mama put her out a couple months later she stayed with me for the night and caught a flight back to Maryland the next day" Kyree explained as he sealed the blunt.

"Damn you fucked up" He spoke more so to himself

"I know I've been tryna make shit right but she changed her number and blocked me on everything" He told Kentrell as he sparked the blunt up taking a long pull from it.