𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇

𝚂𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚒 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗
                                  𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
                                               𝟷:𝟸𝟺 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝙶𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 - 𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙸𝙾𝙽
I sat in a daze as I replayed what happened earlier between me and Jaquan.

He drove me to school and while we were sitting in the car chilling he was acting real standoffish and was on his phone the whole time.

But the moment I asked to see what he was smiling so hard at he got real defensive and turned his phone off.

"Y'all I think Jaquan is cheating on me" I blurted out, gaining the attention of Nia and Nunnie.

"Why you say that ?" Nunnie asked raising his eyebrow , I sighed "He been acting different since Kyree party and it's like he not interested in me unless it's sex and barely even that most of the time and he been acting all secretive with his phone".

Nia cleared her throat "I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom" I nodded not really paying her to much attention.

"NuNu what do I do I don't want him to leave me" I whined placing my head down on the table.

"From what you saying it sound like he is but I don't know it's not really my place to say I feel as though you should talk to him and address the situation if he turn the shit into a argument and get defensive then he cheating for sure" I nodded

"Ok ima do it tonight but you gotta sit on my iPad while I do it ok" he shook his head laughing.

"Why you always need me on the phone when y'all having an important conversation?"

"Because I be nervous and you make me feel more comfortable I would call Zania but me and her not there yet" he nodded with a small little grin on his face.

"I feel honored to know I'm your best friend," He smiled, showing his pearl white teeth.

I laughed "Ain't nobody say allat but I guesss" I joked smiling back at him.

One thing about Nunnie is he has a pretty ass smile and a chill ass vibe so when it comes to certain shit I always go to him.

Just as the conversation between us died down Zania returned to the table with a smirk on her face "What happened while you was in the bathroom ?" I questioned wanting to know why she had that look on her face.

"Nothing" I gave her a look before motioning that I had my eyes on her.
-
"Okay Nunnie you ready ?" I asked as I stared down at Jaquan's contact in my phone. I was debating with whether I was going to really call him or not.

"Come on niggas ain't got all night" I inhaled deeply before pressing the FaceTime icon.

The phone rang twice before he declined it my heart fell to my ass as I stared at the taunting words on my screen

𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦

"So he didn't answer ,what do I do now ?" I asked not knowing what to do at this moment.

"I wanna say call him again but nah that nigga probably going max on you" I bit at my lip feeling my anxiety rising.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 ..𝘏𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦