𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
𝟾:𝟸𝟻 𝙿𝙼

♫:𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 - 𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢
Tears slipped down Nimiko's face as stared down at Kyree's phone in her hand.

After playing around with Kyree a bit he stepped out of his room leaving his phone on the bed unlocked on instagram.

So Nimiko grabbed it and went to the bathroom and started searching through it. At first she wasn't really looking for anything because she never would find shit.

Kyree was never the type to cheat, yea he'd slip up and text females here and there but it would never go past that so Nimiko was never on high alert.

But something told her something wasn't right during the whole break. He didn't reach out to her or speak to her until damn near two weeks later and that didn't sit well with her.

Nimiko's leg bounced vigorously as she read over Kyree and Siana's messages. 

She was confused as to why they were even speaking given the fact she didn't like her as well as the fact she was the reason Jaquan got arrested on Friday. 

More tears fell down her face as she read over Kyree opening up to her about more personal shit.

She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that after a week of being broken up that he had went and fucked a whole other female.

Then continued to speak to her while communicating with her again.

"Open the fucking door bruh !" Kyree shouted on the other side, snatching Nimiko out of her daze.

Shaking her head she stood from the toilet snatching the door open bringing her face to face with Kyree.

She stared at him with a look of hurt and anger

"What the fuck.." her voice cracked

"Ni.." she cut him off, holding her hand to his face.

"First off did you fucking wear a condom when you fucked that ran through ass bitch ? or did you forget she got videos of her getting fucked by different niggas"

Kyree sat in silence trying to recall if he did wear a condom that night .. his mind went blank, unable to remember putting one on.

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩

Nimiko stared at him waiting for him to answer the question only for him to stay silent.

She laughed bitterly to herself before lashing out on him.

"I should fucking kill you ! What the fuck Kyree!" she yelled, sending blows to his chest as more tears fell.

"Bruh calm down !" Kyree shouted, grabbing her hands trying to restrain her from attacking him again.

"Ain't no fucking calm down you went and fucked a whole other female after we had one petty little ass break up then you ain't even use a condom" Nimiko cried fighting to get out of his grasp.

"Bruh let me go" She yanked away from him going to his room to gather her things.

"Bruh where you going ?"Kyree asked raising his eyebrow at her as he watched her walk around his room grabbing her stuff.

"The fuck i'm going home" Nimiko snapped mugging him.

"Mane sit the fuck down !" Kyree barked bucking at Nimiko, scaring her.

She quickly sat on his bed trying to stop her tears from falling.

"I fucked her with a condom and me and you wasn't together because of you so fuck you doing all this for"Kyree argued staring down at the small girl in front of him.

Nimikos head snapped in his direction "We broke up because you was texting another bitch and I went off on you the fuck then not only do you text another bitch you fuck one" Nimiko shook her head.

She felt stupid and played Kyree was never the type to do some shit like this and she didn't know what was getting into him but she wanted no parts.

"Mane I wasn't even texting the bitch you accused me of texting.." Kyree trailed off

"Bruh get the fuck out my face" Nimiko spat as she tried pushing past him.

"Mane stop .. you already know wassup with us yea I fucked up but I swear that bitch don't mean shit to me" Kyree confessed hoping it would make Nimiko stay.

Not really knowing how to feel Nimiko sat down on his bed and let her thoughts run wild. Out of all the years she had known and been with Kyree he'd never pulled no shit like this.  

So she was willing to give him another chance since it was something he never did but she damn sure was moving past who he had fucked.

She felt real disrespected by his choice of females .. not to say Siana was ugly or anything but she damn sure wasn't touching Nimiko.

Kyree knew at this point shit was about to go left not only was Nimiko going to take him back but she was also going to fuck Siana up.

"..Ok" Nimiko spoke in a low tone looking back over at Kyree.

"Kyree i'm not playing with you if you make me look stupid like this again i'm going to beat the fuck outchu" Nimiko rolled her eyes pulling out her phone.

Kyree smirked, walking over to an irritated Nimiko wrapping his arms around her.

"Say on god that bitch don't mean shit to me"

Nimiko rolled her eyes resting her head on his chest "Block her"

Without hesitation Kyree held his hand out so she could hand him his phone which she gladly did.

Not thinking twice Kyree went to him and Siana's messages went straight to her contact blocking her.

"Aight done .."Kyree said before shutting his phone off and sliding it into his pocket.
-
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 , 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ,& 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎