𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝙻𝙰
𝟾:𝟸𝟻 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝙼𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙷𝚎𝚛 -𝚂𝚊𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘
A small frown sat on Siana's lips as she listened to her mom and stepdad argue , they had been fighting a lot more recently after Siana told her mom about what Matthew was doing to her.

Her mom always seemed to be the one starting the fights now which was strange to her after her mom made it clear she didn't believe her but she wasn't fucking with her mom so she didn't care and decided to just minded her business.

It had been a week and still no period and she was starting to feel off. She was sleeping more , peeing more , and even found herself throwing up after a meal or two.

She had now come to terms that she needed to take a test and that she was most likely pregnant.

Sometimes she found herself questioning who the father could be. It made her sick to her stomach at the possible chance that her stepdad could've impregnated her.

Siana sat up pressing on Nunnies contact she placed her phone to her ear listening to it ring before he picked up.

"Wassam , you good ?" he asked as the call connected.

"Hey .. and yea i'm good I just need you to buy me a pregnancy test" Siana said, getting straight to the point.

"Aight we can go get it during lunch" Nunnie told her as he climbed onto his bus.

"Ok" Siana answered as she stood from her bed , she snatched her book bag from beside her feet before walking out of her room.
-
"So where we going ?" Nunnie asked, pulling his coat closer to his body as the wind blew past the two of them.

"Uh CVS is close to here let's go there" Siana answered leading the way.

The walk was short but felt like an eternity due to the cold weather.

Nunnie let out a sigh of relief as the CVS came into view. They picked up their pace as they neared the entrance to the small building that sat on the corner.

"It feels good as a bitch in here" Nunnie moaned out as he stepped inside feeling the warm air around him.

"Shut up and let's go" Siana laughed, grabbing onto Nunnies hand as she dragged him through the store into the aisle that held the pregnancy test.

"Okay so which one do we get ?" Nunnie asked, looking at the large variety of tests.

Siana's chest heaved up and down as she stared at the wall of test a feeling of anxiety washed over her as everything set in.

She could possibly be pregnant and one of these test were going to tell her some big news that could change her life forever.

"Uh I don't know .. how much money do you have ?" Siana asked, turning to look at Nunnie.

"Man we straight on money so don't even worry about that just look at which one gonna give you the fastest results and which one works best" Siana nodded.

She scanned over the test a few times before grabbing a clear blue one , "Ok let's go" Siana said, pulling Nunnie out of his daze.