𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎, 𝙻𝙰
𝟷:𝟸𝟻 𝙰𝙼

♫: 𝙻𝚘𝚠 - 𝚁𝚘𝚋𝚢𝚗 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
Kyree's eyes hung low as he blew smoke out of his mouth , he placed the blunt back in between his lips counting through a thick stack of twenties.

He was knocked out of his trance hearing his phone began ringing.

He removed the blunt from his mouth blowing out the smoke answering his phone from his car.

"Hello" his raspy voice spoke in a low tone.

"Kyree where are you at !" his mother's high pitched voice boomed through his car speakers.

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

He sucked his teeth already feeling her blowing his high.

"Mane watchu want ?" he asked, growing irritated.

"To know where the fuck you are it's one in the fucking morning you haven't been home all day you need to bring your ass home now" she said in a stern tone feeling her self grow anxious .

Linda didn't like when Kyree stayed out all night even with the rocky relationship they had he was still her son and she worried about him getting hurt.

"Mane get the fuck off my phone with that yelling shit and don't worry about where the fuck i'm at" he cursed at his mother not feeling like being bother with her tonight.

"Watch who the fuck you talking to I'm your mother so act like it when you speak to me" She snapped not liking his tone towards her.

"Bitch you ain't shit to me now fuck off my phone" Kyree spat before hanging up on her.

Only for her to call right back he groaned, putting his blunt out answering the phone.

𝙄 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙝

"Kyree I will bag all your fucking shit up talk to me like that again matter of fact you can get yo funky ass up out my fucking house you don't do shit in here no way" She rambled on getting out of her bed heading down the hall to his room.

"Bitch you'n do shit for me so what the fuck I look like doing for you ?" he asked in duh tone chuckling a bit to himself after.

"Call me a bitch one more time ima bag your shit up and throw it the fuck out and you can sleep outside"

Kyree shook his head as if she could see him while starting his car.

"Man i'm on my way home don't touch my shit and stay the fuck out my room" he spoke calmly before hanging up on her.
-
Kyree pulled up parking in the driveway he parked the cars pulling his keys out placing them in his pocket.

He hopped out of his car walking straight to the door pulling his keys back out and unlocking the door.

He walked through the entryway to his house which was only a couple of feet from the front door.