𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕
𝟿:𝟻𝟾 𝙰𝙼

♫:𝙳𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍 -𝙽𝙱𝙰 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚋𝚘𝚢
Kyree trailed down the hallway holding a blank expression
on his face.

He was currently skipping Trigonometry like always he didn't even know how he was still passing.

About three feet away from him sat Siana who sat on the stairs having a Panic Attack.

Her legs and hands shook violently as her chest heaved up and down.

Tears streamed down her face uncontrollably while light sobs left her mouth while her elbows rested on her thighs while her hands rested on each side of her head.

"Calm down Siana .. your okay Siana" she tried calming herself down only making things worse as she remembered she wasn't okay.

But she was snapped out of her thoughts as she heard footsteps approaching her , she let her gaze fall upon the opening to the stairwell which was off to the left of the hall.

Her face heated up in embarrassment as she saw her once crush Kyree walk through the doors , he glanced at her for a short second before darting his eyes elsewhere.

"Aye you good ?" Kyree asked, giving the girl an empathetic look.

He knew exactly who she was and what had just recently happened to her over the weekend and he genuinely felt bad.

Not able to form any words Siana just broke down crying more shaking her head no.

A sigh slipped out of Kyree's lips before he walked over closer to the weeping girl , he kneeled down in front of her.

"You shaking ma should I go get help ?" he asked, kind of scared seeing the girl in the state that she was in.

"N-No" Siana stuttered, wiping her tears.

"Why you shaking ?" Kyree asked, placing his head on her knee trying to stop her leg from bouncing.

Siana's leg tingled at the touch of his warm hand on her exposed knee.

"I-I'm having a panic attack" Siana explained while trying to catch her breath she placed her hand on her chest.

"Shit uh come with me to my car I got some water and shit" Siana knitted her eyebrows together not knowing what water would do.

But she wanted this feeling to stop so she slowly stood up from the step with the help of Kyree.

He held onto her arm leading her out the double doors that sat beside the steps.

"It's cold as a bitch out here" Kyree mumbled to himself as the cold November air swished past his face sending chills down his neck.

Siana stayed silent but also agreed in her head as the wind smacked her face causing her tears to turn cold.

Kyree approached his black 2016 Toyota Camry unlocking and opening the passenger side doors for Siana.