11||

Karin Jinsui
3:00 p.m
" Girl it was mad crazy. I thought I was finna die", I said on the phone with Lauren. "Well you know how they lifestyle is though", Lauren said. "Yeah but I love you and kiss my god babies for me", I said before hanging up.
Dave wanted to take me out tonight. I didn't really feel like it but I haven't been out in a while though so why not. I hoped in the shower playing summer Walker. Then I heard my phone ringing. "Hello", I said drying my hands. "Bitch are you okay", Miracle screamed in my ear. "Yes baby", I said telling her to calm down. "If you need anything let me know", she said before hanging up. I continued to shower afterwards then got out to brush my teeth again. Tonight was going to be amazing.
King ( Dave East )
6:00 p.m
"Yeah here her stuff I'll be back at like 12 to pick my daughter up man", I told my stupid ass babymama. That shorty was a whole clown. Used me for my money and everything now she don't even wanna take care of our child. Shit was mad dumb. Word to moms. "I need some money king", she said looking all sad and shit. "For what Keshia", I asked. "I just need my hair and stuff done", she said. I gave her 5k. I know I be doing stuff for shorty but she is the mother of my child. So I'll always love her.
I called Karin to make sure she was dressed and shit because it take her little ass a long time.
Karin - Heey Baby
King - wassup ma you ready
Karin - Yeah almost. I should be done by the time you get here.
King - alright I'll talk to you later
Karin Jinsui
7:15
I heard a knock at the door so I knew it was Dave. "Hey ma", he said kissing me walking in. "Hey David", I said smiling. He kept looking me up and down making me nervous. "You look good", he said walking towards me. "Thank you daddy", I said kissing him. "I need you to take my pictures when we get outside okay", I said grabbing my bag.
Dave East
7:30 p.m
I had a big ass surprise for Karin. She was so beautiful in and out. Always humble and stayed to herself. I would give this girl the damn world.
"You okay", she asked grabbing my face. "Yeah I'm good shorty", I said smiling. We was almost at the location. "I need you to close your eyes", I said looking at her. She looked so damn confused. "Better not be up to shit" she said laughing. We was finally there and everybody was waiting. I knew she going to be mad happy.

"Surpriseeee", everybody said

"Surpriseeee", everybody said. I was so shocked I didn't even know what to say. "Omg Dave", I said hugging him. "You invited everybody", I said smiling.
"Congratulations", Lauren and Miracle said running up to me. I was so happy I was just smiling away. It was so beautiful. "You deserve it baby", Dave said kissing me walking me in. It was so beautiful and luxurious. I was mad happy.
Afterwards everybody was going to the part on the East side. I rode with Lauren and Nipsey rode with Dave. "You look so happy with him", Lauren said smiling at me. "I am girl", I said chezzing mad hard.
This party was packed word to moms. Everybody was here having a good time. Then Dave got on stage . "How y'all feeling. I wrote this song for my shorty Karin. It come out on all platforms so make sure y'all check it out."
"Aww", Miracle and Lauren said hugging me. They were so fucking dramatic but I loved them. We been bestfriends since fucking Elementary.
"My boy doing you right", Nipsey said hugging me. "Hey bro bro", I said hugging him back. "Hold on y'all", I said going to the bathroom.
Dave East
I saw my shorty go to the bathroom so I had to make sure she was okay. "Dave what you doing", she said moving me out the way to wash her hands. "I saw you run to the bathroom so I thought something was wrong", I said kissing her neck. "I'm good baby. My contacts came out. You know I can't see shit", she said facing me after washing her hands. "Thank you baby. I really do appreciate everything", she said kissing me. "You forever straight as long as you with me", I said picking her up placing her on the counter. I started kissing on her neck. "Baby not here", she said laughing. "Then let me eat you out", I said pulling her pants down rubbing on her clit. "Dave baby noo. We have friends and shit outside. We can handle that later on.", she said laughing. I really wasn't tryna hear none of that shit. Karin already knew I was a freaky ass Nigga. Whenever I wanted to please my shorty , I was going to do it. I kissed her before going down. I started sucking on her clit causing her to jump. I loved how sensitive she was. "Relax baby", I said. I started eating the fuck outta dat pussy. She was moaning mad loud. "Fuck Dave", she said rubbing my head. Her legs started shaking until she finally came in my mouth. I started kissing her. "I love you", she said smiling.

Liked by : QueenNaji , Mulatto , DaveEast and 78,235 moreUntouchable but you feel this 🤍LaurenLondon  - Bestiee 💗💗MiracleWatts - So Beautiful 😚😚Erica Dixon - Outfit 👀🧡

Untouchable but you feel this 🤍
LaurenLondon  - Bestiee 💗💗
MiracleWatts - So Beautiful 😚😚
Erica Dixon - Outfit 👀🧡

Liked by : QueenNaji , Mulatto , DaveEast and 78,235 moreUntouchable but you feel this 🤍LaurenLondon  - Bestiee 💗💗MiracleWatts - So Beautiful 😚😚Erica Dixon - Outfit 👀🧡

Liked by : Nique , QueenNaji , and 24,657 more
Bad Little Bitch Huh 💓
Karin Jinsui - Forever Bad 🧡
Mulatto - So pretty miracle 😍😍😍

Liked By : NipseyHussle , Karin Jinsui,  and 12,539 more Been That Bitch ☺️🧚🏽KarinJinsui - Baeee 😚😚💗MiracleWatts - Laurennn 🧡🧡🧡Nipsey Hussle- I got something for you tonight 👀

Been That Bitch ☺️🧚🏽
KarinJinsui - Baeee 😚😚💗
MiracleWatts - Laurennn 🧡🧡🧡
Nipsey Hussle- I got something for you tonight 👀

Liked By : NipseyHussle , Karin Jinsui,  and 12,539 more Been That Bitch ☺️🧚🏽KarinJinsui - Baeee 😚😚💗MiracleWatts - Laurennn 🧡🧡🧡Nipsey Hussle- I got something for you tonight 👀

Liked by : Nipsey Hussle , Meek Mill and 74,367 more
Iced Out 💙
Karin Jinsui- Dadddy ☺️💓
Meek Mill - keep grinding 💙

Liked by : Dave East  Lauren along Meek Mill Chris Brown and 856,254 moreLegend 💙Dave East - Bro 💙Lauren London - Baby ☺️

Legend 💙
Dave East - Bro 💙
Lauren London - Baby ☺️