34||

Dave East
Brooklyn New York
I was back home and I was happy as fuck. I missed my daughters so much. I stopped by Keshia place to see Kairi and me and her rode around the city. She looked just like me I swear.

 She looked just like me I swear

Kairi and I had a great day. I took her to the movies and shopping and we went and got some stuff for her to put in her room.
Later on I was gonna go surprise Karin and see my baby girl Kobi.
I stopped by this flower shop to get Karin some flowers. I knew she loved roses so I bought her some and I stopped by chipotle getting her a bowl.
    Karin Jinsui
I got done reading Kobi a book and she was sound asleep. She looked just like Dave which was so crazy. She was such a beautiful little girl.
After putting Kobi in the bed I got a call from Kairi and I was so happy to hear from her. She was literally the sweetest little girl.
I went downstairs about to binge watch this show until I heard a knock at the door. Mind you it's 11:00 P.M so who would be knocking at my door.

I went and opened the door and it was David. I smiled he had flowers and my favorite restaurant. I let him in giving him a hug. He kissed me on my cheek.

Dave : I just made it back I went and spent some time with Kairi today so that's why im kinda late showing up to get Kobi.
Karin : It's okay. But actually I just put Kobi to bed so she's knocked out for the night.
We sat on the couch watching "The Game". Dave wanted to look through our pictures from when I was pregnant and we started reminiscing about the good ole days. I was so tiny when I was pregnant. I couldn't believe we actually had a child together. It was so crazy how we meet each other. He was truly the man of my dreams. So crazy how everything changed though.
I decided it was time for Dave to leave. He was going to come by to get Kobi tomorrow so she could spend some time with him.

The Next Morning.....
I got Kobi up and fixed her some breakfast since today she was going to spend some time with Dave and Kairi. I fixed Dave a plate just in case he wanted something to eat. I got Kobi dressed and she looked so pretty just like her mommy.
I went upstairs to get dress since I had a little self care date for myself. Dave finally came and got Kobi.
Karin : Take care of my baby
Dave : I always do Ma

Dave East
I had a date with both my babies today. I wanted us to spend as much time together as we could. I took them to the aquarium first. Kobi loved the aquarium. I took them to the zoo because Kairi liked the zoo better like always totally different from each other. We then had a movie night at my crib. I ordered us some Pizza. The best fucking pizza in New York. I had them some chips and juices and all kind of candy.

After 3 movies they were both knocked out. I called Karin to see if she wanted to come over but she turned a Nigga down so fast. Not go lie I wasn't use to this kinda Karin. She would always come back to me but not this time around and that shit felt so weird. I knew I fucked up major this time.
Same Night.....
Karin Jinsui
I had a great day. It was so peaceful. I are atate at this nice restaurant and just had amazing food and drinks. Not go lie I was kinda drunk so I told my Uber driver to take me to Dave house. I knocked on the door and he opened and I went in.
Karin : I just wanna know why you cheated on me Dave. I never did anything to you. I held you down from the start no matter what it was and you still managed to cheat on me for no reason at all. Then you put on this act like you wanted to marry me just to fucking embarrass me altogether. You really never loved me honestly and that's fine. I swear I will never let you treat me like that again.

Dave kissed Karin as she tried pushing him back. He picked her up and took her to his bedroom and gently laid her down kissing on her neck. She took her clothes off and Dave's eyes got big. He hadn't seen her body in so long. He pushed her legs open kissing her thighs. He then proceeded to kiss on her clit causing her to jump a little bit. He started eating her pussy so good. She forgot how amazing he was at pleasuring her. She quickly got up and said she couldn't do it anymore.
Karin Jinsui
I was out my mind I couldn't let Dave think he got me back that fast. So I knew I was tripping I put my clothes back on and went in the guest room slowly falling asleep.