22 ||

Karin Jinsui

- Today was the day. Nervous ? yes I was. Excited ? yes I was. We had all this stuff planned and everything was beautiful. Dave and I were getting dressed and he kissed my lips looking me in my eyes.

- You so beautiful Shorty - he said taking a picture of me. I loved Dave telling me how beautiful I was everyday. I loved the fuck out this man.

- We headed to the place playing his new album

- We headed to the place playing his new album. I was so proud of him. He wasn't doing Street activities anymore. And he was making good ass money legally.
I kissed his hand and he looked at me and smiled.
We pulled up and everybody was there. They looked so beautiful especially My moms and Ms.East
( Last chapter I kept saying West but I meant East )
Hey everybody said smiling at us.

- Why so many people here Ma I thought we was going to a cookout he laughed saying -

We walked in and everybody screamed congratulations.

Dave looked at everything that was in there. His eyes then crossed the BABY decorations. Then he looked back at me looking at my stomach.
He started cheesing so hard.

- Yo you pregnant Ma. - he said kissing me and hugging me.

- everybody started smiling and clapping. I was so happy right now. I loved this moment so much right now. We all got ready to eat and I saw Lauren and miracle smiling so hard getting up to go give them a hug. I loved my bestfriends so much. We all started talking about what I wanted to have and of course I wanted a girl. But knowing Dave he would want a boy.

I was eating until I saw Shad and his girlfriend and his daughters. Then I saw Kairi. Kairi ran up to me and hugged me.
- Omg your having my sister or brother- Kairi said hugging me.

I went and spoke to Shad and his girlfriend.

- Congratulations Karin - Shad said hugging me.

- Thank you. Come on and eat y'all - I said getting them food.

It was time for my baby to play his new album and I was so proud of him. I couldn't stop smiling.

After the party me and Dave finally got time to see each other.

- My baby really finna have my baby. - Dave said grabbing my waist kissing me.

I love you forever Ma.

Short Little Chapter.

THANK YALL FOR READING. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH.