30||

Dave East
- Being back home felt so good. I was with my family and I was away from traveling state to state. While I was on tour I fucked up bad I mean fucked up. I had to tell Karin. That was my fiancé now , and I promised to not keep secrets from her. She was too good of a woman for me to even lie to her. While on tour Kairi mom hit me up needing somewhere to stay and I let her sleep with me for 5 months until she got her own place that I'm paying for. I know it sound bad but that is my baby mother and the mother of my child. I would do the same for Karin too. I just know she's going to trip super hard when I tell her. I don't want her to think nothing went on so it's best I tell her the truth.
I dropped the kids off at my moms house so I could spend time with Karin.

    I took my baby to her favorite restaurant. As usual she was beautiful. She had me taking all these pictures for her.

I missed her so much and didn't want to ruin the night but I can't hold the shit in

I missed her so much and didn't want to ruin the night but I can't hold the shit in. Our food finally came out and we ate and talked. Her business was still running good as always. I loved how passionate my girl was with her dreams. I was her number one supporter. After our dinner we went back to the house and she got into the shower and my mind was just trying to come up with the right things to say to her.

Karin Jinsui
  Dave andI had just made it home from dinner and i was so ready to surprise him in this lingerie set I bought for him. It was his favorite color and everything. I missed him so much. I went 6 months without my man and lord knows I'll probably have to go another 6 months soon. After my shower I put my oil on and put my hair in a high bun. I went into my bedroom to see Dave thinking. Look like it was stressing him out. I got on top of him and kissed his lips. Sometimes I just admire how handsome he is. I took his shirt off kissing on his neck working my way down to his chest. I took his dick out of his pants and begin to suck on his member causing him to jump a little. I was deep throating as he was moaning and pulling on my hair.

Dave grabbed me by the throat placing me on his dick. I had to ease down till I got use to his size again. Mind you it's been 6 months. After finally getting use to I started riding feeling my legs starting to shake. Dave sat up grabbing my back. He flipped me over and now my ass was up and he put my head into the pillow as I moaned his name super loud. Maybe we needed this time away from each other because I swear he ain't never fucked me like this. I felt myself reaching my climax and he did too. Afterwards he cleaned me and himself up.

I could tell something was wrong with him. I mean we have been together for a year and 4 months now. Something was off.

"Baby you okay", I said laying on his chest.
" Can we talk about something ", Dave said.

Dave East
   I was finally about to tell Karin about my tour situation.

" While I was on tour keshia called me saying she needed somewhere to stay. " I said causing Karin to get up.

When she heard kairi's mother name she always grew angry from our past interactions we had.

" So , what happened next ", Karin said putting her robe on.

"Well I flew her to where I was and I let her stay with me for 5 months of the tour. But listen ma nothing happened. She just needed somewhere to stay till she got back on her feet" , I said.

" David you want me to believe nothing happened between y'all for 5 months of her staying with you. Did y'all sleep in the same bed ? She has a fucking job I literally just seen her at the bank earlier. What the fuck do you take me for ? " , Karin asked me growing angry as fuck right now.

" Yes we slept in the same bed but nothing happened. I would never cheat on you Karin I promise. That's my baby mother she can't stay on no streets so I did what I had to do. I got her an apartment right now I'm paying for it because Kairi needs to start back going to spend time with her mother and I know you probably pissed right now but she's family ", I said getting up walking to Karin.

  " Oh she's family now ? See Dave I'm not about to do this with you. She ain't been wanting to see nor talk to Kairi for how long so since she's been with you for 5 months sleeping in the same bed with you and you getting her a fucking apartment she's family and she wants to see Kairi. It's cool though it's really fuck you. All you do is lie ", Karin said trying to walk away from me.

I grabbed her and she punched me in my nose pissing me the fuck off. I hate when she got mad over small ass shit. I know I done fucked up multiple times before but I promise I wouldn't do her bad like I use to. I just didn't think it would be a bad idea to do.