18 ||

Karin Jinsui

- I was going out with my bitches tonight to get my mind off shit. Fuck Dave and everything he was talking about. Tonight I was throwing ass with my bitches. We all met each other at the club and hugged each other and took our pictures of course. We got in and went to our station and started ordering drinks and of course I had to order some fucking Buffalo wings.

- City Girls came on and Lauren and Miracle grabbed me so fast to go to the dance floor. We started throwing our ass and dancing with everybody else. We was dancing and taking shots at the same time. I was really feeling so much better I loved my friends.

- Um girl don't look but your man is here and looking at you crazy as fuck right now - Lauren said looking at me

- Ughh I was having a good time and of course David just had to be here. I turned around and he had this look on his face. I knew exactly what that meant.

- This nigga didn't want me shaking my ass for nobody but him

- This nigga didn't want me shaking my ass for nobody but him. I already knew he was mad. So to take it up notch I started back dancing throwing my ass and started everybody know I'm a stripper so I got on the pole and started doing my pole dancing. Niggas was throwing money and everything.

- The Dj announced Dave was performing. Everybody started screaming for him to get on stage.

- He got on stage and started performing.
- You know he's going to kill you. You already know how he is about you Karin - Miracle said laughing.

Dave was on his last song but he had something to say.

- This the song I wrote for my shorty. It's called Alone featuring my boy Jacquees. My shorty mad at me right now but I love the fuck outta her. But the way she just showed her ass got me mad hot. - Dave said before the song started.

- Your dead - Lauren said laughing with Miracle.

While Dave was performing he kept looking at me and it had me nervous as fuck. I loved his eyes when he was angry it was so sexy but still he needs to stop fucking with me because two can play that game and trust me he not going to like the outcome of it.

- That man mad as fuck hell - Lauren said rubbing my leg

- After Dave got done performing. I went and used the bathroom I was really ready to go. When I got done washing my hands Dave was standing outside waiting for me. I got mad nervous I couldn't even look at this man.

- Fuck was you doing out there - Dave asked in a raspy voice.

- Dancing what else - I said trying to walk away before he grabbed me.

- Don't ever fucking play with me like that again Karin. Had me out there looking stupid. - Dave said pushing me up against the wall.

- Move David you'll be fine - I said pushing Dave and walking away.

- The girls and I left the club after giving each other kisses and hugs. I made it home around 1:30 and got into the shower and did everything I had to do. I lit my candle and sprayed my sheets down after I locked my door and everything.

I heard a knock on my door before I could even get in bed lord knows I was mad as fuck. They was banging on my shit.

- Damn I'm coming. Hold the fuck on - I said opening the door to see Dave standing there.

- Can I help you - Karin
-Fuck your problem is. You know I love you stop acting like that before I go crazy in this bitch- Dave
- Bye - I said trying to close the door on Dave

- Man move along. I'm hungry. - Dave said walking in kissing me on the head.

- You can't just walk In my fucking house boy. I didn't invite you and I ain't got shit for you to eat either. So you need to leave go see Keshia - I said grabbing him by his shirt.

Dave picked me up and put me on the counter tonging the fuck outta me. It was rough but I liked it.

- Calm the fuck down with all that. I don't want Keshia I want you Karin. You finna make me spazz out. - Dave said looking at me crazy.

- I got down and walked to my bedroom.

- Nigga needed to go home I felt Dave come up behind me and picked me up.

- Dave pushed me onto the bed grabbing me by my waist taking my panties off. He stuck his index finger in and out of me causing me to arch my back. And grabbed my titties and started sucking on it whole fingering me. Dave took his finger out and put it in my mouth and bite his lip as he watch me suck all my juices off his fingers. He put my legs on his chest and wasted no time sliding in. He started stroking the fuck outta me. I loved when he did that shit. My legs started shaking and I was close to my climax but he pulled out and turned me over arching my back. He pulled my hair as I threw my ass back on his dick. He pulled me back in missionary and put his whole length in. I let out a loud Moan. I felt like this man was in my guts.
- This my pussy - Dave asked kissing on my neck.
- Yes daddy. Oouu yes daddy - I moaned feeling me about to climax.
- Fuck Dave - I said trying to push him off me.
- Tell me you sorry - Dave said looking at himself go in and out of me moving his hips back and forth.
- Fuck no - I said

- Dave then flipped me on top of him and I started riding his dick. I felt everything. I loved this man so much. I felt myself climaxing and started moaning loud as fuck. I tried to ease up but damn slammed me down on his dick causing my eyes to water. It felt so good I couldn't control my moans
- Say you sorry - Dave said giving me deep long strokes causing my legs to shake.
- Fuck I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - I moaned climaxing on his dick.

- Dave flipped me over and he gave me deep strokes while sucking on my nipples.
- Fuck ma I'm about to Nut - he said biting his lip

- We both climaxed at the same time. My legs were shaking so bad.

- I love you ma. I'm sorry. - Dave said kissing my lips.
- we got up and took a shower together and I cooked for his ugly ass and we went to sleep all cuddled up. I loved his ass.