4||

Dave
Monday September 27th
It's been 2 months and Karin and I been vibin like crazy. I didn't like the fact that shorty worked at a strip joint but I knew I was the only nigga she was talking to. Shorty vibe was mad sexy something ian never felt with nobody else. She was different asf.

12:00 A.M.
I was headed to my trap house to check shit out and make sure everything was straight with my business. Going into my office every body said "wasssup boss" and got right back to business. "Ayee nigga", Tae ass said screaming and looking high as fuck. "Nigga you already high and we haven't even went to the club yet", I said laughing at his high ass. After counting all my money Nipsey , Tae , and I headed to the strip joint. The shit was packed as fuck as usual. We went into the V.I.P section and ordered drink after drink. I started rolling up a blunt because a nigga was already fucked up so why not get fucked up even more. A couple of strippers came to our spot throwing ass everywhere. A nigga was having the time of his life. One of the strippers wanted to give a nigga a private lap dance so hell I wasn't about to turn that down. I got up and followed her in the room while she was setting up a chair for me. Shorty was mad fine I wasn't even going to lie. Her chocolate skin was sexy asf on her yellow outfit that shit had my dick mad hard. "You got a girlfriend", she asked before sittin on my lap grindin on my shit. "Nah I'm single", I said. "Good", she said before placing kisses on my neck and pulling my pants down. Ian know if I wanted shorty to suck my shit or what. I wasn't with Karin but we did have something going on and I was the only nigga she was talking to. Shit had my head going crazy.

"Dammn", i hissed before shorty put my member in her mouth. She was mad wildin on my shit. Deep throating and everything. A nigga was just about to nut before she got on my dick and started riding the shit out of it. Shorty moans filled the room and I started slow stroking her going deeper and deeper before she came. I wiped myself up and everything pulling my pants up and wiping my face. Shorty asked for my number and I gave it to her before I left and headed back to the V.I.P section with Nipsey and Tae.
They was both looking at me crazy and started laughing. "What the fuck is funny", I said mugging them. "Karin going to fuck you up Dave", they said laughing together. "That's why she not going to know", I said pointing at the both of them.
They both laughed and then rolled up another blunt.
"If it ain't that nigga Dave", a voice said causing me to look up. It was Tee Body. The hardest nigga from South side. This nigga and I stayed having beef. Nigga always wanted what the fuck I had just because I had more shit then him. "Fuck outta here Tee", I said getting up causing Nipsey and Tae to also get up. "Fuck you got going on tonight", Nipsey said causing Tee's Crew to step closer. "Just came to fuck a few bitches and get drunk but didn't know y'all niggas was here", Body said drinking his drink. "We'll see you around", I said walking down the stairs. "Ayee Dave", body said. I looked at him. "Tell yo bitch her pussy stay good", He said causing me to get mad. "Say what", I said walking up the stairs pushing him back causing him to fall while I pulled out my gun. "Dave man don't do this right here. He don't even know shorty", Nipsey said pushing me away from Body.

2:30 A.M.
Karin been calling me for hours now but Ian been answering it man. Ian know what to believe even though I haven't even asked her about it. I was at my old shorty house just vibing while she was in the shower. Karin was calling me again and this time she left a voicemail.
" Dave I haven't talked to you since earlier and I know you got yo phone with you I'm just calling to check up on you call me back please", she said then hung up. I was about to head over to her house until Ashley got out the shower and pulled my pants down. "Move Ashley you tripping broo", I said pushin her away. She started sucking all over my neck and shorty was acting stupid as fuck. I pushed her off of me and went out to my car to head over to Karin's. Lord knows she was going to chew me out.