3||

Karin
6:00 A.M.
I Woke Up Getting My Phone To See The Time And There Dave Was Staring At Me. "Goodmorning Karin", He Said In A Deep Raspy Voice Turning Me On. "Goodmorning Dave", I Said Looking At Him. "Yo Ass Was Knocked Out On The Way Home So I Just Brought You Here", Dave Said. "Well I Need Some Clothes So I Can Shower And Also A Tooth Brush", I Said Getting Out The Bed.

After The Shower I Brushed My Teeth And Got Dressed So I Could Go Home And Get More Rest For Work Tonight. Going Downstairs I Was Waitin On My Uber To Come Get Me Until Dave Wrapped His Hands Around My Neck From Behind Turning Me Around. "Where You Going Shorty", He Said Rubbing My Neck. He Was Turning Me On So Bad Right About Now. "I Gotta Go To Work Around 9 P.M So I Need To Get A lot Of Rest", I Said Looking At Him. For A Minute Dave Just Looked In My Eyes Then Looking Me Up And Down. "I Have To Go Dave My Uber Outside", I Said Opening The Door. "Ayee Karin", I Heard Dave Scream Out. "Yes Dave", I Answered Looking Back. "Call Me When You Make It Shorty", He Said Bitting His Lips. I Nodded And Got Into The Uber.

Dave POV
"Shit", Amiaa. I Said Pushing Her Away. This Bitch Never Knew How To Suck Dick Bitch Always Tried To Bite A Nigga Shit Off. "I'm Sorry Dave", She Said Embarrassed. "You Can Let Yo Self Out", I Told Her While Pulling My Pants Up.

I Went On Instagram Scrolling Through My Feed Then Karin Picture Came Up. This Morning A Nigga Wanted To Fuck The Shit Outta Shorty But Ian Wanna Move To Fast With Her. But Tonight I Was Going To Pop Up On Her Ass At The Club Tonight.
"Pussy Whipped Ass", I Heard Nipsey Scream Coming Into My Office. "Bro Ain't Nobody Worried Bout No Pussy", I Said Dabbing Him Up. "What's Up With You Bro", He Asked Sitting Down. "Nothing Bro Getting Rich Everyday", I Said Rolling Up A Blunt. "Ohh Yeahh Nigga I Saw The Way You Was Looking At Shorty Yesterday", Nipsey Said Taking A Smoke. "Shorty Mad Fine", I Said Thinking About Her. "Her Ass Crazy Like Lauren But Worse", Nipsey Said Throwing His Head Back. After Smoking 3 Blunts I Was High As Fuck. Getting Up To Head Out I Made Sure I Had All My Money In My Bag.

1:45
A Nigga Had Went To The Store To Get Some Snacks But I Remembered I Was Going To Go See What Karin Was On Tonight At The Joint. Pulling Up To The Spot I Walked In Seeing That Shit Was Busting. I Seen My Nigga Malik Up There With A Bunch Of Bitches In His Section. "My Nigga Dave", Malik Said Dabbing Me Up. I Ordered A Couple Of Bottles And Got Drunk As Fuck. I Was Already High And Drunk At The Same Time A Nigga Was Real Life Fucked Up. Going To The Bathroom I Accidentally Bumped Into This Broad. "Yo Shorty Watch Where You Going", I Said Even Though I Bumped Into Her. "No Silly Watch Where You Going", A Soft Country Voice Said Slapping Me Upside The Head. There Stood Karin Cheesing Extra Hard At A Nigga. "What You Doing Here", She Said With Her Bags In Her Hands. "Bathroom", I Said The Best I Could. Karin Then Lifted My Chin Up Staring In My Eyes. "You So Drunk Right Now Dave", She Said Laughing. "Come On Let Me Drive You Home", She Said All Serious And Shit. "If You Drive Me Home How You Gon Get Home Shorty", I Said Looking At Her Lips. "I Took A Uber Here Now Come On You Look Terrible", She Said Grabbing My Hand.

Karin Jinsui
2:30 A.M
Dave And I Had Just Made It To His House. It Took His Ass Forever To Wake Up. Going Into His House I Helped Him Get Up The Stairs So He Could Shower And At Least Drink Plenty Of Water So He Wouldn't Have A Hang Over. While Dave Was In The Shower I Was Making His Bed Up And Getting His Room Ready So He Could Sleep. Going Downstairs I Got 2 Bottles Of Water And Sat It By His Dresser. When Dave Finally Got Out The Shower He Looked So Sexy. He Had On His Polo Boxers And Lord Knows I Couldn't Keep My Eyes Off His Member.
"You Must Like Something You See", Dave Said Causing Me To Jump. "Noo I Was Just Thinking", I Said Quickly. "Hmm You Ain't Gotta Lie Shorty", He Said Grabbing My Neck. "Anywayss Dave Ain't Nobody Lying. The Fuck I Gotta Lie For", I Said Pushing Him. Dave Looked At Me For A Mintue Before Licking His Lips Rubbing My Thighs. "Come Here", He Said Looking Down At Me. "Dave We As Close As We Can Be Right Now", I Said Laughing. He Then Pulled Me Closer To Him And Kissed On My Neck Causing Me To Get Butterflies In My Stomach. I Don't Know Why I Had This Feeling But The Shit Was Scary.